Chapter 6

Stitch's POV

Well, Sonic and Violet just came back from destroying the factory. Must have been fun for both of them. I glance around their base and start wandering. Hmm, how many people are actually here?... well aren't they called 'Mobians' here? Odd. but really interesting... also i should ask someone here about Aubryn... hm... but she's so Hidden, do they Really not know of her? Ugh... i guess i'll just focus on helping these guys... though i felt that pulse thing again, but Stronger. So i guess Vanilla was right when she directed me to this universe... well she's a Creator. I shake my head. What the heck even is that?! I then hear footsteps approaching in my direction.

"Hey... are you ok?" I turn and it's Sonic. Wow... uh... i feel my face slightly heat up before chuckling nervously.

"Yeah! Fine! Just a slight headache! Nothing to worry about! Its fine now!"

"O...kay?" Suddenly, a pink Mobian, who i think is Amy, runs in.

"Something is attacking inside the Mystic Jungle! Silver is fighting him... or it, or whatever. Just hurry!" Ok... that was kinda rude...? I glance to Sonic who gives her this confused look before a voice, who i'm assuming is Silver's, plays from the radio Amy is holding.

"Guys! It's him!" Sonic smirks.

"I'm looking forward to a second round with this guy!" Right... i was told that Sonic was taken down by some sort of powerful Mobian- could he be the one making me feel these strange pulses?! I glance to Sonic.

"Um... by any chance... could i go with?" I ask, sounding slightly quiet. Sonic turns his attention towards me, surprised.

"You want to come?!"

"Well, i wouldn't fight unless i had to, so... if its ok with you..." Sonic turns to Amy, before looking at me and giving a confident smile.

"Just try to keep up then!" I smile!

"Lets go then!"

In the Jungle

We arrived! And boy, some parts of this jungle seems like a wild life version of a casino! The radio Sonic has suddenly turned on, for us to hear Knuckles' voice.

"Eggman's forces are scattering bombs like confetti!"

"We can't go on like this!" I hear Amy reply. Sonic looks at me before responding,

"This whole place is going up in flames. Not the kind of fireworks I like."

"Especially when these ones are trying to harm living things on purpose." I add as we continue running. Dang! Sonic is FAST! No wonder why he's nicknamed "the fastest living thing". Even though we are going at exhilarating speeds, I can see a bunch of the beauty this jungle holds! Minus the stupid bucket heads. The radio starts to make static noise before a voice whom I do not recognize speaks.

"We're doomed! We can't hold out any longer!" Sonic suddenly jumps in with an encouraging tone.

"You've done plenty! Great Job."

"Who was that?"

"One of the soldiers fighting for the resistance." Sonic answers, making me more comfortable, as i don't like the feeling of our radio links being vulnerable to other forms of communication. Amy's voice comes back on.

"I've located the unknown enemy. They're in the ruins up ahead."

"Great, Amy! We'll make sure everyone's efforts aren't in vain!" I smile. Sonic truly does care for the Mobians of this universe. We then approach a small clearing in the jungle. And im getting an uneasy feeling... Just as we jump, i hear loud crashing, followed by Amy's voice.