"make whatever you wanna do fast, i gotta manicure later..." he mumbled.

"might as well re-schedule." i said as i put the car in drive.

"you must gonna pay for it??" he asked and i nodded my head.

"shit i will." i said and he rolled his eyes.

"whatever, where we going??" he asked as i passed another car.

"somewhere..." i said then placed my hand on his thigh.

this time he didn't move or anything, he let me do it and i let out a sigh of relief.

hopefully that meant he hadn't done IT lately...

"can you tell me where??" he asked and his legs were back facing me.

"okay chose a or b." i said and started rubbing his thigh.

"uhhh a..." he said and i nodded my head.

"well now we're going two places." i said making his eyes widened.

"they money-free places right??" i shook my head no.

"zarekkk i didn't bring any money." he said while pouting.

i laughed as i stopped at a red light, i leaned over and pecked his lips.

"i didn't tell you too...i gotchu today ight??" i said as i started driving again.

he didn't respond and i took my hands off his thigh, i laughed as he quickly looked at me.

"why'd you stop?"

"cause yeen answer my question." i said and he smacked his lips then grabbed my hand placing it back on his thigh.

"i heard you hoe..." he mumbled.

"what??"

"nothing." he said while cheesing.

"don't get fucked up amory." i said gripping his thigh.

"okayyy..." he whined while smiling.

ꕥꕥꕥ

"lookkkk..." amory said pointing at the stingrays.

" amory said pointing at the stingrays

"gone touch one." i said and he looked at me like i was crazy.

"you can touch it, i'm not..." he said and i laughed.

"come on we can touch em together.." i said rolling my sleeve up.

he watched as i dipped my hand in the water and gently glided my hand on the stingrays back.

"just do that look...another one finna come..." i said.

he bit his lip then dipped his hand in the water and gently poked its back,"nigga pet not poke." he said.

"you lucky i even touched it..." he said going to grab paper towels.

i followed after him as we left the aquarium,"that was fun..." he said then grabbed my hand catching me off guard.

"you had fun foreal??" i asked looking down at him and he nodded as we continued walking.

"mmm..." i hummed in response then watched as some dude stared hard at amory.

as we walked past him i checked him out in my peripheral vision and could see him staring at amory's ass.

"keep them eyes up buddy..." i said as we continued walking, amory looked at me funny.

"what??" he asked and laughed some.

"nothing..." i said in response .

he shrugged it off,"wait we not walking in the direction of your car." he said and stopped walking.

"i know, come on..." i said putting my arm around his shoulders.

he scrunched up his face but continued following me,"my feet hurtttt." he complained then stopped walking again.

"amory- goddamn.." i mumbled then picked him up bridal style making him start kicking his legs.

"stoppp we in public put me down." he said while laughing.

"boy i don't care, they just get to see me care for you like a real nigga should." i said and he playfully scoffed.

"you a real nigga??" he asked and i stale faced him.

"alright amory..." i mumbled then put him down.

"noo-" he stopped once he saw where we were.

"you brought me to a crystal shop!!" he said getting excited.

i laughed and nodded my head, i watched as he quickly ran into the store leaving me behind.

"well damn..." i mumbled walking in.

as i walked in the bell ringed, i scanned over the area looking for amory.

he was at the back staring at some of the rocks- crystals.

i went to the back and stood beside him,"that's amethyst it can help relive stress, help irritability, anger, rage and fear

i went to the back and stood beside him,"that's amethyst it can help relive stress, help irritability, anger, rage and fear....also anxiety

and that right there is rose quarts personal one of my favorites and it's basically known as the rock of love...literally anything love related you want that one

oh oh and that's lapis lazuli it can help with strength and courage and wisdom and honesty." i listened as he talked about the different crystals and their healing properties.

i don't know why but i was actually so fascinated by everything that was coming out of his mouth.

"oh...i'm sorry for talking too much.." he said then started playing with his fingers.

"did i was say you was talking too much??" i asked grabbing his chin making him look at me.

he shook his head no,"okay then...gone and pick out what you want..." i said handing him a basket.

he smiled then held the basket in one hand, and grabbed my hand with the other.

"first let's look at some incense, because i need some." he said then lead me to another section.