14

zarek🖤

zarek🖤

i leaned against my car as i glared on zoey,"what the fuck is yo problem?" i asked and she looked at me innocently.

"what baby??" she asked and i scoffed.

"why the fuck you've been messing wit amory??" i asked her and her eyes widened for a quick second.

"i don't know what your talking about?? i've never messed with him he's-"

"don't even try to fuckin lie to me zoey i'm not stupid, and whoever the fuck you got pushing him and shit tell that nigga i'm blow his brains out." i said opening my door.

"and next time you try to threaten amory....remember who the fuck i am bitch." i said before getting into my car and slammed the door.

as i speed down the road i pulled out my phone and called amory.

"zarek what the hell you want??" he asked sounding like he just woke up.

"i'm finna come get you.." i said and he groaned.

"maybe i wanted to sleep the day in, i still don't fuck wit you." he said making me smack my lips.

"maneee yo better bring yo pretty ass out that house when i pull up, i know that." i said as i ran through a red light.

"ight bitch." he said before hanging up.

"bitch??...imma fuck this nigga up.." i mumbled to myself as i lit a blunt.

i smoked it all the way until i got to amoury's house.

i was actually surprised to see him sitting on the doorstep staring at his phone, i beeped the horn.

he slowly looked up then started walking to the car, he had on black biker shorts that came above his knee and a blue v-neck crop top.

showing off his new belly piercing...

he had on a few waist beads that were more on the gold side and a few bracelets on his wrist.

once he got in the car i gotta closer look at his face, it looked like he had on light makeup..you could only notice if you're staring as hard as me.

"you got on some lashes??" i asked making him nod his head before looking at me.

i don't know what it was but just staring at him made me hard, he's so fuckin fine.

"is it too extra?" he asked looking away.

i gently grabbed his chin making him look at me,"no, it looks perfect baby.." i said making him smile.

"you sure??" i nodded my head before letting his face go.

"so no kiss." he said pouting and i laughed.

"i thought yeen fuck wit me??" i asked and he smacked his lips before turning his legs towards the window.

"i- really amory???" i asked and he didn't reply.