21 - show me

Lina was killing me slowly, I'm sure of it at this point

I wasn't going to mention the semi she gave me when she did that fucking sexy moan yesterday with her food, but today?

I swear, she wanted me dead.

Lina was dressed in the most sexy bathing suit I'd ever seen in my life. Her big, perky breasts were practically busting out of her suit, like they were calling to me. And her long, sexy legs on display.

Shit, just seeing her was a turn on. I walked to the beach, trying to adjust my shorts so no one could see the evidence of the effect she had on me. But I couldn't stop myself from touching her, even as innocent as rubbing sunscreen on her back.

Her skin was so soft, her scent surrounding me. Fuck, I couldn't stop my mind from going into the dirty places, imagining if I reached over her, untying that knot and just touching her everywhere.

I had a hard on I couldn't explain and I needed to get the fuck out before she noticed.

What I didn't expect after I came back from a quick handie was seeing the girls with a group of fucking random guys, playing volleyball.

What I expected less? Going out with said group for drinks.

And again, Lina was trying to kill me. Her hair was curly, different from having it normally straight. Her eyes were dark, contrasting her blue eyes. And her dress? Holy shit, dude. The dress she had on was clinging to her body like it was her skin—dark green, low cut. It hugged her curvy waist just right, the end coming to her thighs, but she had one sexy slit that exposed her left leg, making my mouth water.

I had to keep my eyes off her before I did something I regret.

Is Lina attractive? Fuck yes. She always has been. But I didn't want her to think that all I wanted from her was sex. Did I want to fuck her brains out before? Yes. But now? Now, it's different.

I wanted to show her that sex isn't what she's used to. It's not forced, it's not selfish. Sex is about equal pleasure, and I have a feeling she hasn't truly experienced that yet.

There's a fast paced Italian song blasting through the bar. Lots of people grinding on each other, lots of drunks scoping out their next victim.

But I was on high alert, watching Lina, Avrey and Brooks. Because Brooks is a light weight and I'm supposed to look after his drunk ass.

"No way," Brooks slurs. "You have three bikes?"

"Oh yeah," Rany, or was it Ryan—whatever the fuck—said. "All mine."

"Can I, like, borrow one?"

"Like hell you're gonna get on that thing," Lina points a finger at him. "You're not dying on my watch."

I grin. Even drunk, she's taking care of Brooks.

"You're no fun, Lina." Brooks pouts, like the child he is.