11 - lightening

The one question that's gone through my mind the most in the past hour or so is: what the fuck?

Lina made a very good point. It was fine just an hour ago. Where the fuck did a fucking tornado come from?

I was freaking the fuck out, but I couldn't let Lina see that. I just knew I had to be strong for her. So I held her and prayed my fucking hardest that we make it out of here alive.

And just like that, everything stopped.

Lina was acting as if she had just witnessed a murder, but I can't blame her. Cause for a hot second, I thought we were gonna die.

But again, I can't let her know that. Instead, I'll keep telling her that she's okay, and that I'm here. As much as she may hate me right now, we're in this together.

She just stared at me—for a really long time. I was about to move and ask her if she's even hearing me, but what she did shocked the hell out of me.

She closed the few inches of space between us and kissed me.

It only lasted about four seconds before she pulled back, wide eyed.

"I'm so sorry. I don't know why I ju—"

I shut her up by pressing my mouth back to hers. And fuck, something felt right about this kiss. The moment our lips connected, it felt like that lightening outside struck me. I felt hot, like electricity was coursing my veins.

I never imagined that kissing Lina would be compared to getting struck with lightening. But hell, I'll take it.

I kissed her soft lips twice before her lips started moving with mine. I push one hand through her wet, tangled hair and grip gently, tilting her head back just enough so that I can deepen the kiss.

This kiss went from polite pecks to hot, hungry and open-mouthed in a matter of seconds. Lina pushed her hands through my hair and tugged. I run one hand down her back as I swipe my tongue across her lips before delving into her mouth.

When our tongues touched, I felt that heat magnify. I almost moaned at the action itself.

Lina doesn't submit, though. She pushes her tongue against mine and into my mouth, exploring me just as I explored her. Fighting for dominance, I gently guided her onto my lap and sat back against the wall.

My dick was getting hard fast. Feeling Lina straddling me on top of trying to get her to let me dominate her was all too exciting. Girls are far too easy to just let me do the work, but Lina is different.

So I bite her lip, instead. Gently, of course. Not too hard to hurt, but enough to turn her on.

Which succeeded.

Lina moans as I nibble her lip, which just gets my dick harder. I kiss her lips again, not allowing her access when she tries to slip her tongue in. I smirk against her lips when I hear the faintest whimper, but it quickly vanished when Lina starts rocking her hips against me.