109. Stray kids ★

Start from the beginning

Jungkook: If you want we could visit the mansion we owned in China.

Hearing this my ears instantly gain oppa's attention.

Y/n: Oh! I really like to visit the ancient historical society of China!

Min-yun let out a sigh and crossed his arms.

Min-yun: ... She's obsessed with ancient costume chinese.

Y/n: Oh don't worry I'm not obsessed.

I waved my hand on a dismissal movement while making my tone sheepish. Min-yun's eyebrows raised up slowly and gave me a that calm shocked expression.

Min-yun: Oh? Almost all your books are all in the same genre! Fictional historical books!..With no romance surprisingly...

Min-yun mumbled the last part and said it in an amused tone, what? I don't feel comfortable reading romance, YET.

Y/n: I don't know, I'm just not into romance, their cringe.

Min-yun isn't really a fan for romance just like me!✌️. Min-yun snorted, closed his eyes and smirked.

Min-yun: Couldn't agree more.

Looking at Y/n and Min-yun's interaction Jungkook can't help but to be jealous of Min-yun's strong bond with his little sister.

Jungkook: I envy you Yun.

Jungkook looked at Min-yun with blank expression and eyeing this made Min-yun confused.

Min-yun: Huh? Why?

Jungkook's lips trembling in despare. Min-yun doesn't understand his pain and jealousy! (༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ)

Jungkook: You wouldn't understand the pain of my soft heart!

Jungkook said in defeat.

Min-yun tapped his shoes before taking his plate to leave.

Min-yun: Enough with the drama, if you want to claim Y/n yourself then she's all yours. I'm going to check on Camille.

Jungkook doesn't know if Min-yun did notice his jealous or is it that the typical Min-yun that doesn't care and went on his way to do his job.

Jungkook: So Y/n? What do you say about a trip to China?

Y/n: Oh brother wear do we start!

______________________________________

Taehyung: Hyung, About TXT..

Jin: later, when they get here.

Jin seemed to really look forward to the arrival of the boys. Taehyung also beside him on stand by for a look out for any of TXT brothers.

Jimin: Eh? Hey some of the members of Stray kids is here, I only see Han, I.N and Seungmin.

Taehyung: That peculiar. Why only them?

Jin: The rest might be too busy to attend.

Jin grabbed both Taehyung and Jimin's hand to stop them.

Jin: Where's Y/n?

Jimin: Oh! Jungkook left to look for them, He wanted to talk with Y/n for a while.

Jin nods, relieved to that this time atleast one of them is with Y/n.

Seungmin: Hey guys!

I.N: Good evening!