13

third person pov
—————————————————
His rough hands gripped her hips, wanting the denim that cling to her skin to be peeled off so he could satisfy his needs.

His lips were soft and moist moving vigorously yet slowly working irene up to actually letting him stay and give her what she always denied him of.

She could still taste the fresh coffee on his breath along with the blueberry muffin gave his tongue a sweet taste that lingered in her mouth.

"Yoongi," she pulled away a bit hearing her phone ring but he didn't want to stop kissing her plump lips that he oh so waited to taste, "Yoongi wait."

He didn't listen. His rough hands were now kneading the flesh of her ass, hooking his index fingers in her belt loops to keep this position. Yoongi didn't know what was so intriguing about kissing this woman; maybe because her boy toy should be coming back or maybe because she was being stuck up.

The Katy perry song that was set as her ringtone continued to sing and her phone continued to buss in her back pocket.

Yoongi, now annoyed, pulled the phone from her pocket looking at the contact id. "It's your pipsqueak calling you," giving Irene the phone so she could answer it.

"Hello," she spoke voice a little flustered because yoongi's hands were getting handsy, "hi jimin."

As Irene spoke into the phone, he placed sloppy kisses and purple hued dots that's camouflaged on her neck due to her copper skin swallowing the pigment.

"Um you can come over tonight," she spoke smiling but not at jimin's words but at Yoongi being a attention fiend, "yeah I'm actually catching up on some work."

Her eyes locked with his, watching his lips slightly pout for a kiss and she happily gave him that kiss. That turned into several sentence breaker kisses.

"Okay," she finalized on the phone, "I'll see you later."

Peppering kisses on her lips, the corner of her lips, and her cheeks. Yoongi secretly didn't want him close to her after this little makeout session.

"I'm assuming pipsqueak is coming over," his voice rough yet soft, "look at him stealing my shine."

"Oh please," Irene rolled her eyes detaching herself from his hold, "it's time for you to go home anyways."

Hand across his heart and a sign of disappointment smeared his face, "you don't want me here?"

The door opened with him in the threshold, "no not really but I'll call you," pushing him out the door.

"Wait," he exclaimed with his hands in the air, "can I get a kiss?"

"Goodbye Yoongi," further pushing him out so Irene could close the door, "bye."

"Omg," words fell from her lips licking over them, "that did not just happen."  As she was trying to come to terms with what happened, her phone buzzed with a text.

Sex fiend neighbor
Maybe I could see you tomorrow?

__________________
Author note:
Yeah so how y'all feeling about this?

Check out my other books. Bag lady, saudade, BTS Smut & Request, Why Me? , Lust, Exasperation, KHIPHOP and KRNB AMBW, and BTS AMBW Volumes 1 and 2!