4

"fine."

i answered back to his words. honestly, i was looking forward to this little "date" but my focus was on what jimin was going to do to me later on so this little conversation need to end quickly.

"so," he said looking at me in my eyes giving me real intense sexual tension like he was bout to take me back to his apartment and beat my dunies down, "what time would you like to go? because by the way you're dressed, you won't be getting up early."

now i feel like he was being a smartass, "after 10 is fine since you want to be nosy."

i didn't even notice the footsteps in the distance coming up the stairs as the man infront of me continuing to stare me in my face seeing that my attention averted to familiar man standing at the top stair looking obviously heated.

jimin.

"i'm not being nosy," he replied, "i'm just implying that the guy that's standing over there is about to give you something good later on, but i'll give you something better."

he winked and walked away midway showing me and jimin off before he disappeared into his apartment.

"who the hell was he? and why did you even answer the door dressed like that?" jimin's voice sounded a little pissed, hearing his footsteps draw closer walking behind me into my apartment, closing the door behind him.

turning to face him, he drew out his arms trying to lure me into his embrace after his little statement earlier.

did i fall for it? yes i did.

"i'm sorry," his words mumbled in my neck as his hands kneaded my ass through the silk, "but i was serious about what i said earlier, i'm bout to beat that thang up to a pulp."

________
a/n:
i go on break this week and since yall jeeping ganging up on me for not updating this book for FOUR months, here you go. i'll try to write smut the next chapter or i'll just go straight into the coffee date.