1

it was so loud, and aggressive.

what was you ask? the constant banging of the bedframe hitting the other side of the wall continued for hours. sometimes i hated it, but sometimes wish it was me.

ever since i moved in between two neighbors, who had to be sex addicts, i've never knew which one was getting it on, but i only knew one of them were always having a good time.

to my best knowledge, i only knew one of them, but they knew each other as i occasionally seen them enter each other's apartment but never caught a glimpse of their faces.

kind of scary, but the sudden rush of excitement waved over my body trying to figure out what would happen if i met not one but both of them.

the sounds of moans that followed with groans and the bed hitting the wall continued but i zoned out barely hearing the banging increase.

my mind still wondered about my mysterious, oversex driven next door neighbors since i moved to this apartment complex after the other one was.

lets just say it wasn't the best as the constant leaking of my roof and the millions of parties, i complained about now being compared to two raging sex animals.

eventually those sex animals were much of a disturbance as i only gotten my sleep whenever they weren't fucking on those badly shaped females i've seen walk in and out of the complex.

i could tell those bitches were loud by the way they dressed and my conclusion was always correct until that one night i heard how loud the girl sounded when my neighbor on the right breaking some her back in.

coming back to reality, the banging slowly started to slow down but when i thought it was over the bed was hitting the wall more firecrly and i wasn't having it since i literally just left a noisy place.

seeing as i had enough, i got up out of the comfort of my bed and grabbed my robe tying it around my body.

stepping out of the apartment, i walked over to his as i gathered enough courage to confront him, and boy do i wish i didn't.

knocking on the door rather harshly as i heard both of them finish with their little activity, the little skank swung the door open and gave you a weak smile and stumbled passed me with her heels
in her hand.

then he came into my view, he looked rather handsome but that's just after sex glow, he was a little taller than me as he stood about 6.5 inches taller and his hair was sticking to his forehead.

the way he stated into my eyes made me feel some type of way. i couldn't really believe i was looking at someone whose features were too gorgeous to describe as i was too stunned looking at him.

"yes love?" his voice was deep, but not that deep, more so raspy. me on the other hand, cleared my throat not wanting to sound like were a frog.

"can you keep it down? I don't want to know when you're breaking someone's back in." his laugh was attractive.

"why? wish it was you?"

yes

"what? no. look I just left a noisy apartment, and listening to you fuck doesn't help it. so like I just asked can you keep it down?" he licked his lips, smirking.

"I'll keep it down the day you're under me." the door shut in front of your face.

i was shocked. did he just say he offered to...fuck me? no, it must have been a misconception.

now that that was handled, i walked back into my apartment locking the doors and made my way back to my bed that i wished was still warm and crawled back into it.

laying on my side until i  fell asleep with his voice roaming in my head.

______
author note:
mi gustaria mucha. tu?
gracias amiga, gracias outroegoo 💛