2

it was happening again. the moaning and groaning of one of my neighbors.

does he not worry about sexually transmitted diseases, or does he think he's untouchable? i groaned from annoyance and decided to just leave the room and sleep on the couch.

i decided could watch some tv and maybe even drink a little to soothe my mind so i could try and go back to sleep.

——

it didn't take me long last night to go to sleep since i was extremely tired and had a little booze in my system. when i got off the couch, i had horrible back and neck ache.

hopefully a really hot shower and a advil will do the trick and it did honestly but i'm not going to tell you that even though i was a little hungover i did take like three shots before i got into the shower.

who say you can't shower a little tipsy?

i really didn't have the energy to go complain to him last night because one it wasn't me and he was doing  his thing.

calling my best friend because she gives me the best massages.

"hey can you please come over? i need you and your wonderful hands," i spoke into the phone without even saying hello.

"okay okay i was coming your way anyway i'll be there in a minute."

——

"i honestly don't see how someone's sex drive can be so high." i complained to my best friend, genna , as shemassaged my  back.

"hey you never know, maybe his dick game is there." i snickered still feeling the tequila in my system.

"look i'd love to massage your back some more, but i know jungkook is waiting for me at home." she spoke as i whined from the missing pressure on my back.

"i see why jungkook bagged you," i spoke making her laugh as i got off the couch following her to the door, "them hands are powerful, what you be doing to him?"

obviously i'm trying to be nosy but she knows how to handle with that, " let's just say it leads to what you be hearing at night." she spoke poking her tongue out a little.

i grabbed her bag and watched her stand at the door  with a pouty face and her being her turned around and made a sad face with me.

"aww don't be such a big baby, i'll be back tomorrow before i leave."

"but you're leaving me for a whole month. what am i supposed to do?! meet other friends?!" she laughed at my questions, standing in the threshold of my apartment door.

"maybe talk to your neighbor ," her words said as i stood behind her, turning around to hug me, "i won't be gone for that long, i'll facetime you ever- ."

she didn't finish her words as she turned back around and seen something that made her stop.

"what are you looking at?"

"tall...fine...handsome...."

"where?!" i pushed her  to the side to see the person shewas talking about, only to meet his foot entering the door, and the door closing.

you just missed seeing your other neighbor.
_____
author note:
this is mainly an original chapter but i did edit and change it around,,, also i am not feeling myself rn well more like a little too happy so i will be on to my next book to update:)