7

there is was again.

the loud, exaggerated moans from one of those kim k wannabes. it started off small but the sound of a bed post colliding with the wall made it worse yet the sounds were different.

sounding as the moans and groans from those sex animals didn't match his, sounding as it was coming from from the right side and not the left, sounding as there was more than one just like him.

knowing it was past 1 am, my mind pulled me out of the warm sheets to investigate instead of closing out the sounds yet to find who was fucking a girl who hollered like a cat fight was more intriguing than sleep.

pulling the heavy door open now looking directly at his door walking to press my ear on the cold metal, there was nothing yet the horribly imitated porn moans came from the right side of his apartment.

going to knock on that door, it opened revealing another surgey bulked girl (not wanting to know her inspiration) walked out with her heels in her hand, shortly a man i've never seen followed and met me at the threshold.

"sorry," he apologized, "did we wake you?"

his skin was an deeper honeytone, his smile curved more inward like an heart showing his beautiful set of teeth, his hair silky as if he wasn't fucking a botched barbie as when combed by his fingers through it fell back in place; he want a glamorous after sex glow.

"i didn't expect her to be so loud," he laughed, "it even surprised me."

replying with a bit of joy "it's okay."

"you sure?" he questioned, "i'll make sure i'll have a quieter candidate."

and closed his door before apologizing once more.

"fuck it's two of them."

____
author note:
okay i just threw this together bc it's late and i'm tired, if it's messy i'll fix it later