10

The sun rays peaked out the blades waking me up, telling me to get up and get ready for an overdue date that was planned a week ago.

Luckily there's was no Jimin laying in bed, he would've started this morning off with sex stopping me from going about with my day and recalling what my neighbor said it is starting to become him doing this on purpose.

Fully clothed, my hand locked my apartment door then walking a few steps over to my neighbor's to see if he was up. The sounds that were heard throughout the building had be from either him or him.

My balled fist collided with the cold metal door once, twice, thrice and halted going for a fourth knock when the door ajar showing the male awaken from his sleep from his next door neighbor who promised to get coffee with him a week and a half ago.

"Look who crawled out of there sex dungeon," he grumbled voice still laced with deep sleep, "is it finally my turn to get my share of the cookie jar?"

"First off don't call my apartment a sex dungeon," half heartedly snapping at him, "two you will never get a cookie out of my cookie jar."

He laughed, running his fingers through his black bed hair that have gotten longer. The pajamas he wore were a plain black T shirt and grey wide legged jogging pants that gave an visible print in the middle of them.

"But no seriously," his demeanor more serious yet seemed a little playful, "what made you come by this time? That wasn't me having sex last night."

"You really didn't have to put yourself out there like that," holding my hand up, "I'm here because we're going to grab coffee."

His eyes widen a bit then lowered into a smirk, "oh now you want to get coffee?" Nudging my shoulder a bit, "short-stack must doesn't want you exploring."

I didn't comment back as what came out of his mouth seemed valid and it was becoming a little weird that Jimin would even do that.

"So are we getting coffee, yes or no?"

"Of course babydoll," he smiled moving aside with his arm out into his apartment, "come on and make yourself at home,

I don't bite."

_________
Author note:
Should I update chapter 11 and 12 to keep y'all straight until June?🫣