8

i wanted to that girl was from last night, as she seemed a little angry at the girl whose name i never asked for was moaning like a circus freak. i wanted to give her a proper apology though she said it was fine.

obviously i went over to my best friend's apartment as we live next door from each other and maybe he's seen her before.

in the familiar hallway, passing the doors with numbers on them i reached his and knocked a couple of times but received no answer.

three more knocks. no reply.

giving up on talking to him, i walked back to my apartment but the sound of a door opening grasped my attention halting my movements and looking back to see if it was my buddy. but the familiar shade of honey blonde hair with dark roots came into view.

watching the blonde haired man fix his clothing as the familiar woman who was at my door last night gave him a kiss on the cheek and closed the door, i cleared my throat catching the shorter man's attention.

"i fucking knew it," i beaned as i could now see the man's face, "jimin what the hell are you doing here?"

"what do you mean what am i doing here?"

"meaning why are coming out of that woman's apartment with an glow flushed on your face?"

jimin stood there speechless as he was caught red handed, "ooo i know what you were doing," i pointed my fingers at him.

"you got you some didn't you?" questioning the elephant in the room, "and you can't lie because you have that after sex glow."

"was it good?"

"why should i tell you?"

"mmm maybe because she came to my apartment last night complaining about how loud the sex was with ashley," testing his temper a bit, "and i might just hit that."

________
author note:
mmm i don't like this