12

The smell of fresh coffee filled my nostrils as Sushi Restaurant Music played in the background, covering the sound of busy baristas mixing drinks.

Walking behind him as he walked towards the register, waiting for one of the baristas to finish what they were doing.

"Have you been here before?" He spoke as he turned his head in my direction, "I didn't want to take you to no basic ass Starbucks."

"What's wrong with Starbucks?" Laughing at his remark, "I'll take basic over materialistic anyday."

He flashed a smile, his pretty baby pink gummy being the main attraction. For a sex fiend he was a very attractive one whenever he wasn't trying to pitch one of his flirty pick up lines.

His voice soon faded as he ordered our drinks, I couldn't help but take in the scenery and appreciate how good it felt to be out of the house. How good it felt to not be having sex 24/7.

I was pulled out of the trace when his hand was placed on my hip and guided me to the table. Just the simple placement of his hand sparked a plug inside of me, but I couldn't let him know I was actually enjoying this.

Sitting across from each other, face to face, our eyes spoke for themselves exploring and becoming traced in each other's facial features. His adam's apple bobbed each time he swallowed, his cat like eyes complimented the rest of his demeanor. And as the silence was eating us up like it's last meal, our drinks were brought to the table, breaking our silence.

"So sex fiend," I started first just to test the waters, "what is your actual name?"

"Yoongi," his voice deep and laced with husk, "what's about you pipsqueak's girlfriend?"

"Irene and I'm not his girlfriend."

__________
Author note:
Sorry to keep y'all waiting, I had to come up with a name for her and I just didn't want it to be "y/n"