9

Jimin has been over more than usual.

Spending the night, walking me places, and the sex have been more intense.

Wondering if this has to do something with my neighbor who apologized to me, and the thought of him seemed a little sweet yet devilish. His smile seemed to good.

                      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

She sounded so good.

Head leaned back, body wet from water, right leg hooked on my hip, and her hair secured in a shower cap. Fucking her in the shower was my favorite way to do it, seeing her all wet from the warm or even steaming hot water smacking our bodies as we hump like rabid dogs is what gets me off.

Her moan pitched when i lifted her left up higher, almost hooking it over my shoulder, digging deeper into her crevices. Her nails clawing my wet, dewy skin trying to find something to grip onto.

I was only doing this because of what he said, I didn't want him no where near y/n especially knowing she's going to be a one night stand. I would hate for that to happen to her.

"Jimin," she moaned pulling me from my thoughts leaning her body weight onto to, resting her head on my shoulder as I drilled into her more, "right there."

Giving the sweet angle what she wants, I continued to pound into her.

Suddenly switched positions, pressing her brown tits against the cold shower glass with her hands tied behind her back with one leg lifted up by the bottle of cucumber body wash.

Her ass smacked my pelvis sensing a stinging sensation from the water.

Smacking the brown flesh repeatedly that soon tinted a rosy red, drawing such a pretty little whimper from the woman in front of me.

Lifting her leg up a little more to hook right hand under her leg to rub her clit, whilst my left pulled the girl up with my hand around her neck pressing her back into her chest.

Whispering little dirty words into her ear gave me a grasp as an response or little pleases to make her cum and I gave her what she wanted.

Her back lifted off my wet chest and once making contact again, her head leaned back on my shoulder searching for my lips, connecting her exhausted yet lips into mine as she came on my dick.

___________
Author note:
Okay next chapter will be normal