6

my phone had several messages on it: some from friends, my mom, and one that stood out was the one from my next door neighbor.

having no knowledge that he texted me yesterday because of jimin wants to play "lets have sex everywhere on everything," i forgot about the coffee date my neighbor suggested.

jimin left around midnight yesterday to go to club to fill in his shift that he missed, so there isn't any distractions i have to worry bout; so i grabbed the black robe that laid on the floor, tied it around my waist, walking towards my front door that led to others i slipped on some slippers, twisted the doorknob, and walked towards his apartment.

it was awfully quiet since it was 3 in then morning and i would've expected to hear a bitch fake pornstar moans coming through the hard metal of his front door, but there wasn't.

my hand collied with the hard metal door, knocking once, twice, trice, and almost a fourth time but the sound of his lock unlocking and the un suctioning sound of the door coming off the wall revealed his sleepy yet handsome face, bewildered black hair that went in different directions, and his pajamas which was a plan white teen and black and white fleece plaid plants.

"what brings you here so late?" he questioned voice all groggy from sleep, "came to give a piece of what you've been giving to that pipsqueak?"

"jimin is not that short," i argued back, "you're probably like an inch taller."

he rolled his eyes and leaned himself on the wall to keep himself up, "so why are you here?"

"i wanted to apologize for forgetting about our little get togethe-"

"date," he slickly added.

"you're not slick," i added, "i didn't mean to be doing what i was doing yesterday to be a all day thing."

"i bet," he smirked, "jimin was in there tying it up, huh?"

"anyways you're getting off topic," i couldn't help but feel embarrassed, "so can we do the date later on today?"

he looked at me up and down for moment, faking as if he didn't know an answer.

"yeah why not," he answered which made me a little tingly inside, "do you want to spend a night so you won't over sleep?"

obviously he was being funny.

"no it's fine," i exclaimed walking back to my apartment, "i'll be awake."

"i don't know," he answered back cheekily, "jimin sholl keep you up and probably did that on purpose."

"i don't think so." i said closing the door behind myself after waving him goodbye.

maybe jimin did do that on purpose, is he jealous?

___________
author note:
...