Chapter 39

~Krist's POV~

We were at our next show, playing just like we did the night before. Rylan seemed angrier than he did before, I looked at Kurt kinda worried. He's gonna hurt his throat if he keeps singing like that.

I shook my head, focusing on my bass. Once the song finished, Kurt and Rylan switched places. We played the next song, Drain You. Rylan was playing with lots of aggression, maybe he was trying to copy Kurt. No big deal.

Everything seemed calm once we started playing the next song, Polly. But of course, there were some assholes in the crowd.

They started throwing stuff at Pat and Rylan, screaming shit like "LET NIRVANA PLAY!!" and "LET KURT PLAY!!" Which only pissed us off. I went over to one of the mics "Letting Nirvana play is letting them play too, they're members of the band, assholes." Kurt spoke into the other mic "And I don't think I'd be good playing on my own"

People kept throwing stuff. We had to keep dodging and catching until Dave got up and yelled into the mic "Yeah, no. We're done. Bye. Night." And most of us walked off stage, Kurt, Pat, and Rylan stayed behind to throw stuff back at the crowd. For fun and to stall until the next band was ready.

It was a silent ride back to the hotel, we were all exhausted and pissed off. I stared out the window until I fell asleep.

______________________________________

I don't like this chapter, I don't like it at all
-me