𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

YOU LOOKED DIRECTLY AT TAIJU,

eyeing him up and down. You looked towards the bartender and looked back at Taiju. Taiju was waiting for your answer, wondering why you were taking so long.

"No thank you, I'll rather not" You politely decline as you clasp your hands together. Taiju rolled his eyes as he ordered his drink, quickly taking it down.

"Taiju... why do you like me?" You suddenly ask, causing the male to tense up. Taiju was never nervous, but this sudden question made his heart skip a beat.

Why did he like you?

"You're beautiful, smart, you know how to handle yourself. I haven't seen anyone else who could take my punches besides Yuzuha" As terrible as it sounds, it was true!

"You know Taiju, maybe if you were to change your ways, I wouldn't have minded going on this date with you," You say as you look around the area. Your eyes gloss over a male with glasses, with made your eyes widen.

You couldn't hear anything else of what Taiju was saying. They recognized that dude, glasses, blondish hair. That menacing smile that was looking right at you.

'Kisaki? That couldn't be him... what is he doing here?' You thought to yourself as you bit your tongue. You felt uneasy as if you had drunk 10 shots.

"Umm... I think we should go now" You tap Taiju on the shoulder and turned towards him. He looked at you and saw the worry on your face.

"Uh... okay, I guess I can walk you back" He takes your hand, and walks out of the bar. You didn't even mind him holding your hand.

You two walked the lit-up streets to the brothel, talking about small things.

"Taiju, have I seen you at the church before?" You suddenly question. He quickly nods, wondering if you were a church girl yourself.

"I go every Christmas to pray, you should come along this year" He smiles at you as he watches your lips move with every word.

"Hmm yeah, I wouldn't mind" You lie through your teeth as you see the brothel, not too far away.

"Well, I got it from here. I hope you enjoyed this date of ours. It's never happening again" You tease the male, who groaned in response.

"Don't all dates end with a goodnight kiss?" Taiju said as he was implying on wanting a kiss. You froze as you gave him a weak smile.

"Yeah uh! It's getting ready dark, see you Taiju!" You yell as you run off inside of the brothel. You sighed as you sat on one of the stools at the bar.

"I've heard all of the news! How was it? He looked big and strong. But he's a total dickhead" Honey appeared out of nowhere.

"It was okay... just got weird" Honey tilted her head in confusion, like a lost puppy.

"What? Did he try and hurt you!?" Honey yelled, drawing attention.

"Shhh! No, he didn't, just forget about it okay" You begged her as you looked around at everyone else. Honey pouted as she played with her hands.

"Your moms here, she wanted to see you" Honey spoke up as she looked over at you. You sighed as you got up from your seat.

"She's in your room, I'm pretty sure she spoke to Draken" Honey waved you off with a smile as she hoped you wouldn't be too upset.

You walked over to your room, and could already see her figure on your bed. You walk inside and stand next to her.

"Well, you're not gonna sit down?" She asks as she scoots over. You grit your teeth together as you sit beside her.

"Why are you being so nice all of a sudden?" You ask as you think about the suddenly weird amount of times your mom has been nice recently.

"I know it's unexpected, and I'm sorry. Honey has just been telling me about you, and even though I'm a mess I wanna be there for you more" Your mom truthfully speaks, as she wraps an arm around you.

You tense your shoulders and look towards her. Something was off about her... she didn't smell like alcohol?

"It's too late now... you've had sixteen years to become a good mom," You say as you get up and look at yourself in the mirror.

Your mother stood up and walked behind you, she looked at you through the mirror. Her tired face rested on top of your head.

"Please just give me a chance, I'll tell you everything" Your mom whispered in your ear, referring to your mysterious sibling.

You bit your bottom lip in frustration, why did this have to be your life?

"I'm only saying yes because I want my gift" You finally speak up, as you sighed. She smirked as she knew she would win you over.

"Thank you Y/N... I'll tell you everything, Christmas Day" She kissed your forehead and walked out the room, closing your door.

Draken was eavesdropping since the walks were thin and his room was right next to yours. He knocked on your door, waiting for a reply.

"Come in Draken" He perked up, at your voice and opened the door. He chuckled and sat beside you.

"How'd you know it was me?" Draken questioned as he wrapped his arm around your shoulder.

"You always come in my room after I've talked with my mom. Aren't you gonna ask about my date?" You quickly change the subject, and he raised his brow.

"I can see you're in one piece, that's good. We might need to do a more detailed look tomorrow" Draken joked as he grabbed you by the arms and lifted you.

"Let me down! I am not some Barbie doll" You yell as you laugh. Draken tickled you and spun you around.

"What's the magic word?!" He asked as he held you up higher. You choked out a small please, and he threw you into the bed.

"You know, what if I'm your mysterious sibling?" Draken said as he threw himself onto the bed.

"Ew! Stop, I couldn't look at you ever again" You gag as you look away from him.

"I'm not that bad of a brother to have! Stop being dramatic" Draken frowned as he nudged you.

"I would never see you as a brother Draken" How could you!? You had the smallest of a smallest crush on the blonde.

"Because you think I'm cute?" Draken teases as he smirks at you.

"OF COURSE NOT!"

A/N

Finally an update! Sorry I've been pretty busy. Bare with me until summer break. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 554K!

Bye luvs <333