𝑪𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒚 𝑹𝒂𝒊𝒏!

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

TODAY WASN'T AN EXCITING ONE,

it was more so of a reminiscing one. After you slipped out of your thoughts last night, you saw Chifuyu looking at you. He weakly smiled at you as he sat upon the bed.

"Y/N.. thank you for bringing me here. You didn't have to do that" Chifuyu could tell you had something heavy on your mind, but he didn't want to push it and ask you.

"It's okay Chifuyu, you can spend the night. It's already late so-" Your words were cut off by a pair of arms wrapped around you.

Chifuyu had hugged you, a bit distraught you lightly gasped but soon leaned into the hug. After that, you two talked for a bit and you ended falling asleep.
--------

It was an unexpected rainy day outside today. The clouds were gray and gloomy. You had a clear umbrella as you stood next to Mikey, Draken, and Takemichi.

The four of you stood in front of Shinichiro's grave, a small silence. After Kazutora had hit you, you thought you were going to die. Lucky enough you were okay.

But you needed stitches... which led to you having to cut and shave off a path of your hair.. luckily it was in the back though!

Back to the future, you kneeled and placed a hand on Shinichiro's grave.

"I miss you Shinichiro" You mumble as you stand up, you turn around and look at the others.

"I want to be the head of Toman! I'll make you acknowledge that someday" Takemichi said to Mikey, making his eyes widen in shock.

The blonde was already taking his leave as he waved the three of you off. Takemichi had a look of determination on his face.

"God, what a dumbass" Draken said as he lightly laughed. You hit Draken's arm as you frowned at the male.

"I think he could do it if he wants to. Don't you think so Manjiro?" Mikey laughed as he smiled at you, glad that you weren't mad at him anymore.

"I'm sure he could! It'll be fun to see him do it. Come on, let's go somewhere... it's still raining" Mikey stated as he grabbed your hand and pulled you along.

"Hey! Wait up for me!?" Draken yelled as he easily caught up with the two short bitches. The three of you entered a Waffle House. As you walked inside, you three of you got a table and sat down.

"Mikey, are you getting the same thing again?" You asked, already knowing what he wants.

"Two waffles... mhm!" Mikey answered as he looked at the menu. Draken titled his head in worry.

"No flag today? Have you finally matured!?" Draken joked as he acted surprised. A laugh slipped out of your mouth.

"I'm getting a flag, are you gonna eat ten stacks of waffles again today Draken?" Draken clicked his tongue in annoyance as he crossed his arms over his chest.