𝑨 𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝑪𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

THE SOUND OF YOUR ALARM CLOCK

had awoken you. But as you opened your eyes, you weren't expecting to see Draken staring at you. You shrieked as you grabbed his cheeks and felt for his hair.

"DRAKEN!!? YOU'RE NOT BALD???" You yelled as you sat up. Draken raised his brow as he looked at you as if you were crazy.

"What the hell are you talking about? Did you have some weird dream?" Draken asked as he sat on your bed.

"Yeah you were bald... on death row, and we-" You weren't about to tell Draken you two were DATING in your dream.

"Oh? Hahaha! That's what you dream about? Anyways I came in here to tell you that I'll be gone for most of the day" Draken informed as he messed with your phone.

"I'll be at the bathhouse with Mikey and Takemichi. Oh! And don't forget we're introducing the new division captain tonight" Your eyes widen as you didn't hear anything about this division captain.

"Why am I never informed about this kind of stuff!? And stop taking pictures on my phone!" You grab your phone and look through the pictures of Draken.

"Uhhh we did tell you. Were you not paying attention?" Draken asked as he cockily smiled at you.

"Probably not... sometimes you guys can be boring. But I'll meet you at the bathhouse once you guys are done" Draken hummed and nodded his head as he started walking out of your room.

Not without taking a bracelet you had made by hand. Draken liked talking small things from you, seeing if you would notice.

Grumbling to yourself, you hear the male chuckle down the hall. Rolling your eyes, you start getting ready for the day.
----------

Here you were, with two familiar girls in a nail salon. Hinata and Emma wanted to hang out with you, and they picked the nail salon.

Usually, you couldn't get acrylics since you were always fighting. But what could go wrong? You break a nail?

"I want to go on another date with Takemichi," Hinata said as she laid her hands out on the table. Emma giggled as she looked at her nails.

"Draken was fun to hang out with! He's so cool... and tall, and-" Emma was going to keep going on and on if you didn't stop her.

"Emma... you're rambling" You whisper as you smile at the girl. She blushed and lightly laughed.

"Hey... what about you Y/N? Aren't you sixteen? When are you going to get a boyfriend!?" Hinata asked, clueless about your past relationship.

"Oh uh... I don't know. I wouldn't even know who to date" Hinata and Emma both lit up, trying to think of the perfect boy for you!

"Baji? No Smiley... no Angry! Wait! Chifuyu" Emma suggested multiple names, making your jaw drop.