𝑨 𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝑭𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

TODAY WAS A VERY IMPORTANT DAY

for Takemichi! He was going to go head on with Kiyomasa.. All of Takemichi's friends were scared shitless of what was about to happen. Where did all of this courage come from?

The blonde male stood tall with his hands bawled into fists. Kiyomasa had not one once of fear as he pulled back his fist.

"Don't you regret this" Kiyomasa stated as he uppercutted Takemichi in the stomach. But that wasn't all for the poor boy.

Kiyomasa pounded his fists into the boy as if he was a punching bag. Making the crowd cheer him on, while Takemichi's friends were about to pass out.

The crowd cheered and smiled at the fight, shouting.

"KILL HIM, KIYOMASA!"

"FINISH HIM!"

Takemichi was able to grab onto the taller male's torso, but that didn't last long. Kiyomasa was able to push him back, giving out a long huff.

Takemichi had his head down, steading his breathing.

"Not yet! This is not enough" The boy was slightly rambling about something, no one knew what the fuck he was talking about.

"Give up already, Takemichi!" Akkun yelled, wanting the fight to be over already.

"I AINT GIVING UP!" Takemichi yelled as he looked up at Kiyomasa.

"The only way you'll win, is if you kill me" The blonde stated, as he wiped the blood off his face.

Kiyomasa had a large smirk plastered on his face.

"Then I will kill you" Before Kiyomasa could finish his sentence though, a group of three interrupted him.

"Kiyomasa... you're creeping the crowd." The tall figure named Draken walked up to Kiyomasa.

The crowd lightly gasped as they looked at the male. All of a sudden, two other figures appeared behind Draken.

The President of Toman, and Co-President!

Everyone bowed down, with their hands behind their backs.

"Good work!" Is what you heard from everyone. Takemichi couldn't help but look at the girl next to Mikey.

He had never heard or seen about you before. Were you someone new?

Mikey walked up to Takemichi, with Draken and yourself following behind.

"Good work, President!" The crowd cheered.

Both you and Draken stop at Kiyomasa. Draken looked down at Kiyomasa as he kicked his stomach.