𝑶𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒊'𝒔 𝑶𝒏 𝑯𝒊𝒔 𝑲𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒔

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

TODAY WAS THE DAY THAT PAH-CHIN

would fight the leader of Moebius. You were actually excited to see how this would turn out. And wondering if you were going to punch someone today.

Here you were, inside the abandoned warehouse leaning on a wall in front of Mikey, Draken, and Pah-Chin.

"You better kick his ass Pah-Chin. Don't embarrass me" You state as you close your eyes. Mikey eyes you down and saw the news changes of your uniform.

The yellow words now had outlines of your f/c on around them. It was a small detail but it made your uniform stand out more.

"Mitsuya made you a new uniform?" Mikey asked as he grabbed your arm, looking closer at the design.

"Yeah.. he finished it today. When is Moebius coming?" You asked as you puffed on your cigarette...

Yes you would smoke from time to time.

"They should be coming soon.." Draken chimed in. All of a sudden a blonde male came crashing in, that male would be Takemichi.

"Stop! You cant fight Moebius!" Takemichi yelled as he ran up to the four of you.

"And why not!?" Pah-Chin yelled as he looked down at the boy.

"It's a set up! It's not going to end well!" Takemichi tried to warn, his voice quite loud. Groaning to yourself, you drop your cigarette on the floor.

Putting it out with your shoe. Walking over to the boy, you meet his eyes.

"It's to late now Takemichi, so just shut up already. Moebius is already coming" You bluntly say as you furrow your brows.

"But- someone could get h-"

SLAP!

A burning sensation spreader across Takemichi's reddening cheek. Did he just get slapped?

"You told me about it yesterday.. what makes you think I wanna hear that shit again? Whatever the fuck happens, happens.." Takemichi listened to your words and turned his head away.

"Aww is that how you treat our new friend Y/N?" Mikey teased as he watched the ordeal.

"I'll do it to you too if you were to annoy me enough" You say as you go back to the wall, leaning on it.

"Moebius this, Moebius that.. Would you mind keeping our name outta your mouths?" Osanai soon spread, as he combed his hair back.

"You middle school pissants" Osanai insulted as he stood in front of the five of you.

"You're... Osanai!" Pah-Chin's eyes widened as he looked at the taller male.

"I heard you were gonna try and pick a fight with us" Osanai snapped his fingers, which made a large number of Moebius members appear behind him.