𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝑳𝒊𝒆

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

THE THREE OF YOU WERE WALKING,

while Kazutora was running his mouth nonstop. An uneasy feeling came over you as you got closer and closer to the Valhalla stronghold. You hoped to see Baji, and for him to come back to Toman.

Though you didn't like traitors, you could never dislike Baji. A hand placed on your shoulder snapped you out of your thoughts. It was Kazutora's of course.

"Y/N! Aren't you excited to see what's going on? Why the long face?" Kazutora asked as he leaned in closer towards you.

"Why are you so excited? And get your hand off of me" You swiped his hand off your shoulder as you sped up your walking. Kazutora mumbled something as he followed close behind you.

Takemichi played with his hands as he was nervous himself. What was Baji doing with Valhalla!?

All of a sudden, Kazutora stopped in front of a building that read 'Game Center'.

"A Game Center?" Takemichi asked in a confused tone. Kazutora calmly responded as he looked up at the building.

"It's been closed down for a long time" Kazutora mentioned as he stepped over the sign, and entered the Game Center.

Takemichi and you followed close behind him, still a bit worried. Multiple people looked towards you and whispered secretly. You heard a weird noise up ahead and saw a crowd.

The noise was squishy, and a hard impact coming onto it. Like a person getting punched repeatedly.

Pushing through the crowd, you see something unexpected. Baji was hovering above Chifuyu, punching the bloodied face repeatedly.

Baji had yet to notice you until you grabbed his arm. Baji quickly turned towards whoever grabbed him. His face turned worried when he saw your expression.

"You would hurt your best friend just to get into some low mangey gang? I thought you were better than that" You spat as you shoved Baji out the way as you kneeled by Chifuyu.

Baji wasn't expecting you to be here, and now he was caught. Hanma chuckled darkly as he looked at the scene unfold.

"Baji... you're going to let her stop you? I thought you wanted to be a part of Valhalla?" Hanma asked as he stood up.

"I do, and I'm planning to be" Baji stated as he looked away from you. Hanma chuckled once again as he wrapped an arm on Baji's shoulder.

"You have feelings for Y/N right? You told me earlier am I correct?" Hanma asked curiously. Baji grit his teeth as he hummed in agreement.

"Tell her you don't like her. Tell her you won't ever like her. Then you can join Valhalla!" Hanma said out loud as he smirked.

Baji felt uneasy, he didn't want to tell you any of that. Because it was all a lie.