𝑨 𝑺𝒑𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝑨𝒏𝒌𝒍𝒆

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

TIME MOVED QUITE QUICK AS IT HAD

already been a week later since you and Baji hung out. The next morning you guys both went to the park to hang out. Calling it your second date! It made Baji happy that you were smiling!

Because he didn't know if you'll smile at him again! But after that, it's been a boring week. You mostly hung out with Mikey and Baji.

But today was going to be different! You were at the gas station, buying snacks until you got a call.

"Huh??? Who's calling me?" You question yourself as you pull out your phone. Seeing the contact number, you lightly squeal.

"Hello?" You answer the phone, expecting the voice. You stood in line, waiting to purchase your stuff.

"Y/N~ what are you doing right now?" Ran asked with a lazy smile on his face. You're face lit up as you thought of something.

"I'm at the store... why are you calling me? Are you gonna pay for my stuff?" Ran perked up at that.

"Are you asking me to pay for it?" Ran asked as he walked alongside Rindo.

A laugh slipped out your mouth as you put your stuff on the counter in front of the woman.

"Yeah actually I am, but you're not even here so-" Ran's laugh echoed as if he was in the store. Turning your head, your head runs into his chest.

Ran smiled at you while Rindo rolled his eyes at the two of you.

"Are you stalking me!?" You ask as you look up at the male. Ran gave you a light smiled as he ruffled your hair.

"No, we do happen to be walking around here. And I know this is where you usually go to get stuff" Ran explained as he stood in front of you, handing the money to the woman.

"Hey, Rindo! You didn't even say hi" Rindo's eyes winded as he pushed his glasses up.

"We looked at each other. Wasn't that enough?" Rindou asked as he blushed as you wrapped your arms around him.

"Why? Why are you hugging me?!" Rindo asked as he looked at the people in the store awwing.

"Ew, you guys are gross" Ran teased as he walked out the store with the bag. Both you and Rindo followed.

"Oh! Now the reason I called you" Ran reminded himself as he placed a finger on his jaw.

"What was the reason?" You ask as you eat your favorite snack. Rindo chimed in as he turned towards his older brother.

"You already know she's going to say no. Why do you keep asking her? Fucking simp-" Ran had shoved Rindo out the way as he was talking a bit too much for his liking!

"Ignore that fucker! Anyways! Would you wanna join in on taking over Roppongi?" You sweat-dropped at the question as you've heard it probably a thousand times by now.

Ever since you met the two brothers, Ran had always asked you to help alongside them. And it would be the same answer every time.

"No Ran, I told you I'm loyal to Toman" Ran groaned as he slumped his shoulders down.

"But! I might consider it if you buy me something~" Ran perked up as he was ready to hear your answer. Though it was a lie-

Rindo just stood back and looked at his idiotic older brother.

"I want you to buy me a bunch of stuff some come on" You waved your hand as you started walking.

"Here come hold my bag Rindo" You we're going to use these two as much as you can! Since you knew they liked you!

Rindo grabbed your bag and went in it, grabbing a chip. The three of you went to random stores, buying random things.

"So are you going to join us or no?" Ran asked as he placed his hands together. A laugh came from your lips as you patted his shoulder.

"No! But thanks for buying all this stuff!" You say as you start walking off. Rindo grabbed your arm and pulled you back.

"So you're just going to leave now? Why don't we do something else?" Rindo asked as he let you go. Ran stood behind you, a smile on his face.

"And where would that be?" You ask, as you play with Ran's braids.

"The skating ring," The two brothers said, making your eyes widen
-----------

And now here you were! In the lit-up skating rink. Purple and pink lights were lighting up the dark area. One time you were talking to Rindo and skating somehow came up, you mentioned that you were really good.

And you guess he just never forgot-

You were skating around, twirling around. While Rindo followed behind you and Ran skated backward in front of you.

"Oh! You can skate backward!? Me too!" You exclaim as you turn around and start skating backward, alongside Ran.

Rindo wanted to join in and tried, but he wasn't the best.

"ACK!" Rindo had fallen, and he grabbed your ankle for support, which pulled you down. You clutched onto Ran's shirt, bringing him down as well.

The three of you were sandwiched together. Groaning in pain, you look at your ankle. Moving it a bit, you wince; noting that it was sprained.

"Look at what you did stupid!" Ran yelled as he grabbed your ankle gently. Rindo lightly gasped as he blushed.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to do that-" Rindo apologized as he grabbed your ankle as well.

"It's okay- just help me up" The two boys rushed up, fighting over who was going to carry you.

"You hurt her! Why would you carry her!?" Ran argued as he crossed his arms. Rindo fixed his glasses as he argued back.

"I don't care! She needs my help! Not your's" Rindo was very stubborn so Ran had just decided to let it go.

"I'm older though" Ran mumbled, making Rindo turn to him.

"What did you say asshole?" Rindo asked, while Ran just shook his head. Rindo rolled his eyes as he picked you up, placing you on his back.

"I'll get you an ice pack," Ran said as he quickly left.

"Y/N, you're single right?" Rindo blurted out, making your eyes widen.

"Uh- yeah I am. Why?" You question as you wrap your arms around his neck.

"No reason, I was just asking. Sorry again for spraining your ankle. Is there any way I could make it up?" Rindo asked as he walked back and forth.

"There's always a way you can make it up to me!"

A/N

Writing anything about the Haitani brothers will always be self-indulgent. They're probably two of my favorite characters in tr. Also, the beginning of the Bloody Halloween arc is the next chapter!

THANK YOU FOR 138K!

Bye luvs <333