𝑩𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝑯𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒏

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

TODAY WAS THE ONE AND ONLY

fight with Valhalla. A day that would change everyone's life. Including yours; you couldn't sleep last night. You were too anxious about what would the outcome be for tomorrow.

A bad feeling washed over you as soon as you got up from bed. But you had to stay positive! So now here you were, standing in front of Draken's door, already dressed and ready.

"I'm surprised you're already up. Come on, we don't have all day" Draken said as he grabbed your hand. The two of you rushed to where you were supposed to be meeting this afternoon.

A junkyard seemed like the best place for a gang war.
--------

Takemichi and Chifuyu looked around, and Takemichi perked up at the sight of you talking to two boys. They looked older than him, so he was curious.

"Eh? Who are all of these people!?" Takemichi asked as there was a large crowd surrounding the area.

"They're all spectators, this fight's caught the attention of all influential delinquents in Tokyo" Chifuyu informed as he put his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah, looks like nothing but bad dudes out here" Takemichi mumbled as he looked a bit worried.

"Who's Y/N talking to over there?" Takemichi asked, pointing towards you. Chifuyu quickly answered his question.

"They can summon a hundred men with just one shout. Those brothers are like celebrities in Roppongi" Chifuyu stated as he watched you smile while talking to the two boys.

"How... does Y/N know them?" Takemichi asked, not too familiar with you yet.

"Haha! Y/N knows almost everyone. Honestly, you should go to her for help if you ever need it" Chifuyu mumbled as he started walking.

Meanwhile, you quickly conversed with Ran and Rindou.

"You're fighting today?" Ran asked as he placed his head on top of his hand.

"What else would I do?" You question the male as your head tilted to the side.

"I don't think it's safe for you to fight" Rindou chimed in as he adjusted his glasses. Ran nodded his head in agreement.

"Huh? Don't you worry about me!" You state as you start walking away, going to line up with the rest of Toman.

"MAKE YOUR ENTRANCE!" The male yelled, as both doors opened, showing the two rival gangs. Mikey walked in front of everyone.

Draken walked close behind, standing in front of Kazutora. The overseer explained to Draken and Kazutora, they had to choose their best five fighters.

"You decide Kazutora. If Toman wins this battle, we will take Baji back. That's all... we're taking Baji back" Draken stated as he looked down at Kazutora.