𝑫𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏!

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

AFTER YOU AND BAJI HAD YOUR DAY

of fun. Which consisted of causing people trouble.. stealing a car.. and other things. You had to go back 'home'. Having to check up on your mother was really the only reason.

Though your mother was homeless... she lived at the brothel she worked at. Yes.. the same brothel Draken stay's at.

Walking into the brothel, it was quite busy. It was around eleven at night, so there were multiple men and women around the place.

But a lot of the women that worked there cared for you. They knew your situation and always wanted to protect you!

"Hey Y/N.. where have you been today?" A woman with strawberry blonde hair, and brown eyes approached you. You knew her well.. since you were around six.

She worked for the brothel as well and she was the first one to really care for you. She knew the conditions of your mother. She went by the name 'Honey' at the brothel, though she never told you her real name.

"I've been out.." You blandly say as you sit down at the bar, next to Honey.

"Ooh.. did you go out with anyone?" Honey asked curiously as she grinned at you. You already knew where this was going to go.

"I was out with Baji-" before you could finish, you heard a shriek.

"AAH! When are you going to get with that boy!? You and him would be such a cute couple!" Honey fawned and cheered as she pictured the two of you in her head.

"You say that every time I'm with someone.. any gender" Honey laughed slightly as she patted your shoulder.

"Well- that doesn't matter okay!" A small laugh left your lips as you watched Honey's behavior. Before you could say anything else, a tall figure hovered over you.

"Oh hey Ken-chin! What are you up to?" Honey greeted the blonde male, making you turn around and face him.

"I came down here to see if Y/N was here. But aren't you supposed to be working right now?" Draken asked as he looked at Honey.

"Oh... haha! You're right. Bye Y/N! I'll see you tomorrow?" Honey asked as he stood up from her seat.

"Yeah.. most likely" Honey nodded her head and went on about her night. Now it was just you and Draken.

"What do you need me for Draken?" You ask curiously as you look around for your mom.

"Uh- I didn't want you or anything.. I just needed to make sure you were here by now" Draken explained, making you 'ooh'

"Awww.. you care about me!" Draken turned around and started walking away, with a small blush on his cheeks.

"No I don't! I'm going to bed now.. so don't bother coming in my room!" Draken yelled as he rushed to his room.