"You have to get ready for work dummy" she says as she sits next to me.

"You could have said that instead of using assault?" I stand up but still looking at her.

"Assult my ass. You're a grown woman. You can handle a little flick" she scoffs.

"I feel bad for Travis" I roll my eyes at her.

"Don't feel bad for that bastard. He's the reason why my body is uncomfortable right now" she says while turning on the TV.

I laugh and walk away. I go to my room to get dressed for work. I go back down and say goodbye to Eva and my sister. I then wish Travis good luck before leaving.

I get to work and I'm greeted by an older woman. "Yeji?" She ask.

"Yes" I answer.

"Follow me" she starts walking away so I follow her. We enter another room and she turns back to me.

"You're gonna be working here doing inventory mainly. I'll train you and teach you everything you need to know and how our systems work. It's a pretty good place to work, friendly environment and such" she starts explaining things to me and I just nod at everything she says.

After she shows me around and teaches me what I need to do, she puts me in my assigned area. I say thank you and start doing what I just learned. This job isn't bad so I'm thankful for Mr. Shin for this.

A few hours passes by and I didn't even realize it. "New girl. How do you like it so far?" I hear someone ask from behind me.

I turn around and I see a fairly good looking guy walking towards me. "It's pretty good. Pretty calm. I thought being at a warehouse it would be more fast paced" I smile at him.

He sits on the table in front of me. "I'm Tyler" he extends his hand out.

I don't want to be rude so I accept. "Yeji" I say.

"Interesting name" he says smiling.

"It's about time this place finally got a good looking woman. It gets tiring looking at men and old women all the time" he tries to joke but I don't really get it so I just give him a fake smile.

"How old are you?" He suddenly ask.

"Tyler, leave the new girl alone" a woman approaches us.

"I'm sorry about him. He likes to flirt with anyone that has a vagina" she says.

"I'm Jackie" the woman introduces herself.

"Yeji" I introduce myself.

"Don't say stuff like that in front of her. You're ruining my moves on asking her out" he comments. I'm not sure if I should tell them that I have a girlfriend. They might judge me.

"She's out of your league" Jackie teases.

"Umm I'm actually not available. I'm currently in a relationship" I interrupt them.

Tyler looks at me, disappointed. He sighs, "We finally get a pretty girl. Of course, she's going to be taken. What lucky guy."

When he said that, I contemplate whether I should correct him or not. Is it a big deal if they think I have a boyfriend instead of a girlfriend? I think about it and for some reason I feel guilty about it. It's kind of like I'm ashamed of Ryujin but I'm not.

"Girl" I say after deciding that if Ryujin did that to me then I would be pretty hurt.

They both look at me, not understanding why I said girl.

"I have a girlfriend. Not boyfriend" I say.

"Ohhhhh" Tyler says and Jackie seems like she's still trying to process things.