37.

—

„Actually. There is a word for that", Stiles finally spoke up with a distinct voice,"It's love".

He watched everyone stare at him. Lydia gasped and Scott just stood there staring at his friend. Somehow he always had a feeling, that Stiles would like Jolene, but he never would've thought that it's true.

I'm in love with Jolene, ok?", Stiles said even louder,"I care about her and want her to have everything that she wants, no matter how much it destroys me".

„And I can't stop feeling this way", he continued, looking at Malia now,"Even tough you call me crazy. Especially then! Because if I could just listen to you and stop, that wouldn't be love".

The whole pack was still staring at him, speechless from what Stiles just admitted. But Stiles was proud. He finally said it out loud, what he had been feeling over the past two years.

„Now could finally one of you help me find Jolene? Or I'll go alone".

I could hear a few people walk towards my direction, but I didn't pay any attention to them. It would never be Stiles. Why would he want to see me?

But then I heard his voice:"Jolene?". I looked up and saw Stiles, Scott and even Liam. I couldn't believe my eyes.

I slowly got up on my shaking legs. That's when they saw me and Stiles quickly walked to me, making me push my back against the tree.

„Stay there Stiles", I spoke up,"I don't want to hurt you again". In my voice you could hear that I've been crying the whole time, but it was to dark to see.

„You never hurt me Jolene", Stiles answered with a soft voice and stepped even closer, making my body go tense.

„But I just did", I answered, making him shake his head.

„No. You didn't hurt me. I'm great actually", I could see the typical smile on his lips. It calmed me down. He didn't seem to hate me, not at all.

„So everything is Fine?", I breathed.

„Of course", he answered. That's the only thing I needed to hear. I quickly ran up to him and wrapped my arms around his body.

Stiles hugged me back and I cuddled my head against his chest, whispering:"Thank you, Stiles".

„You don't need to thank me", Stiles smiled and pressed his lips on my forehead. It wasn't a precise kiss, but still a nice gesture.