34.

—

While we were waiting for the seven minutes to pass, Allison spoke up:"While we're waiting, why don't you tell us why you're back, Jolene?".

"Why should I?", I laughed,"You certainly don't need to know".

"But I want to", she answered,"I think we all want to know".

My gaze trembled across the room and I looked at everyone. You could tell they all wanted to know.

"Because I've missed my friends", I said sarcastically and with a flick of my finger I opened the door of the room, where Liam and Isaac went, while saying:"Get outta there. It's boring".

Without any protest Liam spun the bottle again and it landed on Stiles and then on Malia. They both left and I was able to hear what happened in there.

Malia certainly wanted to kiss Stiles, but he pushed her away, making Malia frown:"Why are you so weird ever since Jolene arrived?! You don't even want to kiss me anymore".

Stiles didn't answer. So she spoke up again:"What?! Do you have a crush on her or something? I mean she's hot, but I'm your girlfriend".

"Answer me!", she added loudly after he answered her with silence.

"No it's nothing", he shrugged, but Malia could tell that there certainly was something.

She started to shout:"Tell me! You're making me worry!". But he didn't say a thing. It felt as if Stiles didn't know himself what was wrong.

Malia had enough. She left the room and slammed the door. Stiles followed a bit after her. No one questioned their shouting. Everyone knew what was going on.

We spun the bottle again and this time Allison had to leave with Scott, making me smirk. Now this was going to be fun. Isaac used to be jealous about me even though we didn't even had a relationship. I wonder what he was like now.

"Jealous Isaac?", I asked and bit my lip.

He rolled his eyes:"She's over Scott".

"If you say so", I answered. Actually I thought that Allison and Scott had that kind of love that you can never forget. They were beautiful together. I didn't understand, why they broke up in the first place. I had to ask Scott one day.

The whole seven minutes I felt Malia staring at me in a weird way. As if she would attack me any minute. Even if she would have done it, she was no way she could beat me. No one in this room could. Maybe Scott would stand a chance.