26.

—

"She isn't waking up", Lydia said stroking my hair and looked to the others,"What are we gonna do now?".

"How long has it been already?", Scott asked.

"Six hours", Stiles answered as he was walking around the loft while biting his nails. He was completely nervous and terrified. What if Jolene doesn't wake up?

"She just needs more time", Peter shrugged like he didn't care at all.

"Maybe we should bring her to Deaton?", Allison suggested.

"No", Stiles shook his head,"She always did everything herself. I don't think she would want that".

"Or call her friend? What was his name again? Klaus?", Lydia spoke up.

"He would kill us", Isaac shook his head.

Everyone was silent. Derek didn't say a word once he realized that I wasn't going to wake up.

"While you all are thinking. I'm going to take a sip of this coffee", Peter said as he was walking to my to go cup,"Who brought this here anyways?".

Before he was able to drink from the cup, Stiles screamed:"Stop!".

He quickly grabbed the cup out of Peters hands and ran to me:"It's filled with blood and Jolene is a vampire. That's the only solution". That was the first time Derek looked up since I was unconscious.

Stiles opened the lid and wet my lips with the red liquid. Within seconds I sat straight up and licked my lips, staring in Stiles brown and familiar eyes. My eyes were glowing red and the veins under my eyes black. I grabbed the cup from Stiles and poured all of its content down my throat.

My blood lust was awakened and all I wanted was warm blood. I had to fight the urge to sink my fangs in someone's neck. Stiles and Lydia both stepped back and stared at me anxious. No one knew if I would bite them.

But I didn't. I made my hybrid face go away and took a deep breath:"No worries I'm back". I don't think I could ever hurt them.

"What did you see?", Scott said, after Stiles and Lydia hugged me. I quickly looked to Derek, who just stared at me.

"They keep Erica in the vault of the bank. And there was another girl. A wolf but she seemed to be sick or different", I explained,"I didn't see her face".

"Different?", Peter asked.

"I could feel that she wasn't herself", I said and turned to Allison,"Can you find out what material they used to build the vault?".