3.

—

I forgot about Stiles and ran straight to Allison but Scott and an older wolf, that I didn't know, stopped me. They threw me on the ground. The blood scent drove me crazy and I couldn't concentrate on the two wolfs fighting against me. I would lose.

They held me captured and I didn't want to use the ace up my sleeve. So I decided to let them think they'll win.

The wolfs dragged me to a house in the forest. It looked burned and demolished. Allison and Stiles followed us. Now I found myself chained to a chair behind bars. It seemed to imitate a prison cell.

"Oh finally", I spat as the four walked into the room where I was captured,"The four musketeers or what do you think you are".

The unknown -hot- guy that I didn't know just answered with a "Mh". Very talkative.

After five minutes Stiles spoke up:"Did you kill the people from the 2006 swim team?".

"Nope", I smiled,"How were they killed actually?".

"Why should we tell you that, huh?", Stiles laughed as he walked around my cell,"Now you're not in a position to intimidate anymore".

He stopped laughing when I was showing him my fangs. He trembled back into the unknown guy, who rolled his eyes at Stiles.

"Look Jolene. We don't want to hurt you. We just want answers", Scott said but before he was able to continue I interrupted him.

"Look Scotty Boy. You're making me want to hurt you all", I grinned,"So hurry up before I get hangry". Allisons blood had fueled my hunger again, even though I just drank at home.

The four looked at me like I just killed somebody. I rolled my eyes:"God. Just speak. You have to ask if you want answers".

"Then tell was what you are", Allison demanded. I laughed.

"What do you want now?", the unknown man asked and he came closer to the bars.

"I do have a thing for being tied up but then you have to be on top of me", I smirked while looking at the wolf I didn't know. Stiles rolled his eyes and Allison gasped. But the man had a slight smile on his lips.

"Just answer and we'll untie you", Scott said.

"Remember one thing Scotty boy", I scoffed,"If you treat me like the villain, I'll be the villain". His eyes got big and he looked to his friends deciding what they should do.

"Well than we..", he stared but the man stepped in.

"No Scott! She's going to stay exactly where she is", he aggressively said.

I laughed bitter:"Who do you think you are?".

"The Alpha", he said and his eyes lit up in a red color.