18.

—

When the bowl was empty I stopped the spell but before I was able to say something, a sharp pain went through my body and my blood tripped on the floor.

I quickly turned around and saw som guy that I didn't know. I grabbed him by his throat and pushed him against the wall:"Who do you think you are?!".

"Matt? What are you doing here?", Stiles asked.

"He's the kanima master", Allison gasped.

"What are you doing with my kanima?!", this Matt asked. I started to laugh and threw him on the ground next to the fire ring. Then I pulled the knife out of my back.

"He's not a kanima anymore", I said and pointed to Jackson, who was now transforming into a werewolf. Matt looked around in confusion while I grabbed myself a cigarette.

I leaned in and lit it on the fire ring, that still held Jackson captured, who finished transforming into a full werewolf. I watched my creation with a smile while smoking. Everyone seemed to be relaxed but also utterly confused. Then Matt got up and attacked me.

"What have you done?!", he screamed and pushed me against a wall. Scott wanted to step in, but Derek held him back.

I rolled my eyes at the human and crushed my cigarette on his forehead. But I stopped smiling when the wound started to heal as if he was supernatural.

Matt laughed:"Surprised huh?". I quickly turned us and now he was pushed against the wall.

"What is he?", Scott asked and stepped forward. But Matt just smiled triumphantly.

I ripped his shirt apart and saw kanima like scales in his upper body.

"A monster", I answered,"He turned into a kanima himself". Within seconds I pushed him into the fire ring too, that would hold him captive.

"What are we going to do with him?", Stiles asked.

"Kill him", Derek said,"He's a freak and turning to a monster. He deserves nothing more".

"No. Jolene can we save him?", Scott asked me.

I shook my head:"Hale is right. But I guess Jackson will kill Matt himself, after all that he put him through".

"No!", Matt screamed. Jackson was getting more aggressive with every seconds that he was in the fire ring. But if I would let him out, he'd go crazy after his transformation. I mean he's used to killing people.