25.

—

"Oh I would", the alpha answered showing me his fangs,"I have so much anger in me. I would kill everyone, who's in my way right now".

"But not me", I quickly said and wrapped my arms around his muscular body, that seemed to be so fragile right now. Our body's touched and my heart stopped beating for a moment, waiting to see if he would bite me.

"I trust you Derek", I whispered with fear in my shaking voice, but still I meant everything I said. My body was tense. Derek was in control, if I would die tonight.

But he didn't bite me. At least nothing hurt. Then Derek wrapped his strong arms around my body, pulling me the closest possible. It was like he was making me a part of his own body, so he wouldn't bite me.

I was relieved and spoke a quick spell, to make Derek remember all of the great moments that we've spent together. It seemed to work. His body loosened up and he turned back to his human form.

"How did you know I wouldn't bite you?", he asked me breathless and took my face in between his hands.

"I didn't", I breathed.

"Thank you", Derek whispered quickly and pulled me closer, until our lips collided and we kissed.

„Thank you for bringing me home", Derek said with a slight smile,"And everything tonight".

„You don't have to thank me", I answered,"Everything is going to be alright and you'll get revenge when we have these alpha idiots".

Derek laughed shortly:"I'm looking forward to that".

I took a look around. It felt awkward if I would stay tonight, so I decided to go home:"If you need help, just call me. Always. I'll go home".

„I will", the alpha answered,"Be careful". I nodded and drove home.

It was in the middle of the night when someone shook my body to wake me up. I opened my eyes and grabbed the person. I used my vampire speed and slammed them with their back to the wall.

„Ouch", the person said and I realized it was Stiles the whole time,"Jolene it's me".

„Oh I'm sorry", I said and stepped back,"What is it? It's like five in the morning?".

„It's eight", Stiles corrected me, making me blush,"Derek needs our help".

But before he was able to continue I shoved him out of my bedroom and closed the door:"Continue! I'll just change in the meantime".