4.

—

Two days went by. I did talk to Scott's pack briefly but that was it. In the cafeteria I always sat next to Isaac. I could have sat alone but it was just nice to have him near me. He was kind of like me and I had the feeling that he liked my presence too.

But today he didn't show up. So I sat down alone but that didn't last long. Scott and Stiles sat down at my table. Allison and Lydia followed shortly after.

"What do you want", I asked grinding my teeth.

"What?", Stiles asked fake confused. I stared at him until he eventually spoke again:"Well. I have a question -uhm- we have a question".

"Do you have to kidnap me again or can we just talk here?", I laughed shortly.

"Do you know where Isaac is?", Lydia asked.

I was confused:"Why should I know?".

"Because you always sit next to him", Allison continued.

"No I don't know where he is. We don't even talk", I shrugged my shoulders.

"The point is, that he is never missing school. I have a bad feeling", Scott said.

"Are you guys crazy? It's not your problem if he's sick or not", I was still confused. It's not even their problem.

"His father abuses him. Like he's hitting Isaac and stuff like that. Jackson can hear it. They live in the same street", Lydia said and now I understood.

"Then what happened to him, you Sherlocks?"

"We don't know. But something is going on", Stiles said. I just nodded but before I was able to get up Scott grabbed me at my wrist.

"Jolene", he said begging just like a puppy.

"Take your hands off of me", he immediately did like I said. He seems like a good guy I have to admit. At least he knows what a no means.

So I decided to be nice to him too:"If he's not in school tomorrow, then I'll stop by and give him a quick visit".

"Thank you", Stiles smiled and with that I was gone.

We had PE lesson with Coach. He put us into pairs and we had to climb up a wall. It was a battle between you and your partner.

"Allison and Jolene now", Coach demanded,"Now Diaz you can show us what you got". I smirked and when he whistled Allison and I started climbing.

With Allison being a hunter, her climbing was pretty good for a human, but I was obviously better. I finished quite a lot earlier then she did. She seemed to be mad about it, but this girl had something against me right from the start.

"Pretty good Diaz", Coach said,"Allison try better next time. Now Stiles and Erica".

The girl was unsure and when she was about a meter above the ground she startet shaking.