"No..." Thomas whispered looking around nervously.

Brenda felt sorry for him. I can't believe I worked for these people! She thought.

"Can you tell me your name?" Alby asked.

"No... I-I can't remember anything- Why can't I remember anything?" Thomas asked nervously.

"It's okay," Alby replied knowingly, "Hey, relax. Relax. It's normal."

"Normal?" Kira muttered disgusted.

"It happen to us all. You get your name back in a day or two. It's the one thing they let us keep." He said sadly. Thomas looked up at him.

"What is this place?" He asked scared.

Everyone from Beacon Hill had a disgusted, angry, or nauseous look on their face. Even Jackson. This was just inhumane... Why were they even doing this? They all thought.

"Let me show you." Alby replied, holding a hand out to Thomas.

It shows an aerial view of the Glade, then shows Fry and some other Glader making lunch.

Then Alby and Thomas walking around and talking, "We eat here, we sleep here, we grow our own food, we build our own shelter. Whatever we need, the box provides. The rest is up to us!" Thomas cuts him off.

" 'The Box'? " He asks.

"You've got some balls!" Minho said sarcastically, "No one ever cuts Alby off. Especially not during the tour!" Thomas just shrugged. Alby looked pissed.

Thomas looked back at where he came up from. "Yeah," Alby continued, "They send 'em up once a month with fresh supplies and a new greenie. This month, that's you. Congratulations."

"Yeah- we have different definitions of 'Congratulations'." Allison said sharply to the screen.

"Sent up? By who, though? Who put us here?" Thomas asked.

"Too curious for your own good, you bloody shank." Gally said shaking his head. The other Survivors nodded in response with some variations on 'Yes'. Thomas rolled his eyes, yet again.

The pack was still confused about all these words they keep using.

"Yeah, that- we don't know," He answered sadly. Suddenly Newt comes over.

"Hey, you alright there, Alby?" He says with his British accent.

"Haha! Green Bean, meet Newt," Netw says 'hi' but is cut off by Alby, "When I'm not around, he's in charge."

"Well, it's a good thing you're always around then." Newt says while shaking Thomas's hand. "Listen, that was some dash you made earlier. You know, for a second I thought you had the chops to be a runner! 'Till you face-planted. That's great!" He finished, both of them now laughing, and Thomas looking utterly confused.

"Awww the two love-birds meeting for the first time!" Chuck said sarcastically. Thomas rolled his eyes, how were they not getting tired? This statement got Lydia a little hot under the collar. After Stiles went missing, she realized how much she liked him, and how he was always there for her even though she ignored him like the plague.

"Wait, a 'Runner'?" He questioned. Alby dodged the question and talked to Newt.

"Newt, do me a favor and go get Chuck." At that Newt walked off.

"Alright.."

"Thanks. Look, I'm sorry to rush this, " Thomas looked back to Newt. At seeing this the Blonde boy blushed and no one missed it except Thomas, who was looking away also blushing but less intensely, "You came up a little late, and there's a lot to do."

"For what?" Someone asked, but no one responded to the question.

"Got something special planned tonight! Yeah, you'll see." Alby said, leading Thomas away from the British boy he had just met.

All the Survivors snicked. Newt and Thomas blushed very hard.

It cuts to a tree house. "Hope you're not afraid of heights." Alby warned him as he himself started climbing the ladder. "Lets go! Come on!" He hollered as Thomas looked wearily at the ladder.

"You're not really afraid of heights, are you Tommy?" Newt asked thinking of all the times they had done something high up in the air. Like when they jumped out the window of the WICKED headquarters. 

"No! Why would you say that?" He responded, "I was just confused as this was all happening so quickly and my mind was in a jumble trying to remember something"

The pack, Brenda, and Jorge, all looked sad and pitied the kids from WICKED. Jorge and Brenda couldn't believe they would ever work for them.

It cuts to them looking over the Glade and the Maze walls. "This is all we got." Alby tells him somberly, "We worked hard for it. If you respect this place, you and I will get along just fine."

"What's out there?" Thomas asked, referring to the maze.

After he asked this, Alby seemed to inspect him in a way. Looking him up and down.

"It's like Alby knew you were trouble. ha!" Frypan said.

"I mean he was looking at those walls with some serious curiosity ok!" Alby said defensively.

"We only have three rules. First, do your part. No time for any freeloaders. Second, never harm another Glader! None of this works without trust. Lastly, never go beyond those walls. Do you understand me, Greenie?" He asked getting into Thomas's face.

"Oh yea, he knew." Minho said, watching this interaction. "Because I don't know about y'all, but I never got this pep talk. Or it might've been because I was one of the first people with Newt and Alby and we didn't really establish the rules until later on..." Minho said, his train of thought drifting off.

"Hey Alby?" A voice called from below. Thomas and Alby moved to the edge of the tree house to see who it was.

"Hey, it's me!" The young boy said excitedly. The pack couldn't imagine how young he was and he was already here? They wanted to kill the people that put them in this maze.

"Hey Chuck!" Chuck waved from below, "Where you been, man?"

To be continued....

Words: 1534

A/N- see i told yall this chapter would be longer! youre welcome! anyway we have a world fair going on on Monday and I have Russia.... AHHHHH!! Do y'all want some song suggestions? Because i could leave a few here :) anyway have a good day/afternoon/night wherever you are! Make sure to stay hydrated <3

Vote and Comment :)