🕊back🕊

"Come inside" chan stepped aside and let both Minho and this strange boy they didn't recognize. They closed the door and immediately got comfortable, it was so much more warm inside.

"You can head over and see jisung, he's in your room" Felix told him.

Minho didn't even waste a second before headed to his old room, cracking opened the door slowly and seing Jisung too concentrated on his book to notice. The older one then snuck in the room and closed the door behind him.

"Jisung?"

The younger one turned around and his eyes widened when he saw Minho, almost like he couldn't believe it.

"Minho??! You're back! You're back!"

Jisung got up from his desk and jumped in his arms, both smiling like they never had before, tears welling up in their eyes.

"I am, i missed you so much"

"I missed you more"

"Your English got so good...was i gone for that long?"

"I learn fast" Jisung then looked down at his lips and back into his eyes full of life.

"I know you do, so how about we catch up on what you've been missing..?" Minho leaned in and pulled him closer by the waist, their lips intertwined into one once again.

Jisung went on his tip toes and grabbed a hand full of his hair, tugging it slightly.

"Why did you go without telling me?" He was now speaking much more fluently then he would previously. He'd usually have a cute accent but now he was sounding more and more like Felix.

"Because I never would have left...god I missed you" they kissed again, finding so much warmth in it.

It was getting heated so Minho split them apart and rolled his eyes.

"As much as I want to feel you against my skin...I have a lot of questions I want to ask first"

"Questions?" Jisung sat on the bed and pulled Minho with him, now both of them looking at each other.

"I had a long time to think in the front line...and I just got so confused" he looked like he was fighting to find the right words.

"Tell me..." Jisung titled his head slightly, holding his hand.

"I-....why do you like me...? I can't wrap my head around it. I took fucking everything from you, your home, your lover...so why?"

"Minho I don't like you, I'm in love with you..." he gave him a small smile but that only frustrated Minho even more.

"But why? What the hell did I do so that an angel like you can love a devil like me?"

"Complicated..."

"I know, that's why I need to know. Please Jisung..."

"I...I hated you so much before. I was angry and mad and so...empty? All I had was you...one person I should hate, but I could not. You had this look in the eyes, like you did not want anyone to see it, but I could. You were just as scared as I was..." he cupped Minho's face gently, a few tears welling up in his eyes.

"When you held me that night...close to chest, I couldn't help it Hyung..."

"I can't...fuck" Minho got up in a hurry.

"Are you scared of me...? is that why you think you love me?" Minho spat out.

"N-no" he answered quickly but Minho took him by the hair harshly and pulled on it. Jisung whined and closed his eyes shut.