🕊fleeing to freefom🕊

The morning after, jisung was distant again and showed no sign of affection, like if he was trying to convince himself that he hadn't held him close to his heart. That he didn't feel good when he was holding him.

But he was hungry, his stomach feeding off his own insides to compensate, but it was so awfully painful that he could barely walk around the room.

This is why Minho ate in front of him all of the time, savouring everything, not even leaving a crumb behind for Jisung to sneak into his mouth. He wanted him to submit to him, the control that came with it...but he also wanted to see him laugh again. How his eyes lit up, his cheeks poofing up and covering part of his eyes.

Everything about him was so...alluring.

"Is someone hungry...?" He teased again, just like he had done the previous day, but Jisung resisted, lowering his head.

"You can't hide forever little bird"

The younger one then looked at the water bottle next to Minho's feet, pleading him to get just a sip of it, just by the way he was looking at it.

"You want water?" Minho took it and smirked, seing Jisung go completely insane in his mind.

The older one walked up to him and looked into his eyes.

"On your knees..." he ordered, Jisung understanding what he wanted him to do. If he bent the knee, their was no more dignity, it was over, he surrendered.

"N-no..."

"Fine" Minho was about to dump all of the liquid on the ground when jisung screamed.

"Stop!" Minho did as asked and waited.

Jisung crashed down on his knees and looked up weakly at his captor.

"Good" he handed him the bottle, but before he could take it, Minho grabbed a hold of his jaw and put the tip of the bottle to his lips.

"I decide when you drink, when you eat and when you breath..." Jisung took a sip and moaned, getting a taste for it. He drank it all in only a few seconds, water dripping down his chin. Something as simple as water was enough to get a man on his knees, what else would he do for more?

Once it was completely empty, Jisung whined, but still felt a lot better with a hydrated mouth.

"Needy..." he mumbled to himself, handing jisung a piece of bread now. It was big enough to cure his hunger, that was certain, but was he willing to take it? Give up even more of himself for this?

"No..." Jisung mumbled, still refusing to.

Minho then moved suddenly and the younger one thought he was done for, he'd get the same beating as yesterday. He was covering his face but was surprised to see that the older one walked away to medical supplies, grabbing a few things and sitting in front of Jisung.

He then took his face gently and started to disinfect the wounds he had over his face, starting with his lip.

Jisung looked at him in pure confusion, a tear rolling down his eye slowly, falling down the curves of his neck. Minho had this expression on his face, it looked so calm, like if this was just a normal day for him. Jisung let himself be healed, he wasn't going to complain about this. He knew it would probably be to manipulate him, just like the water he was given...