🕊rest well🕊

"Ok Jisung Im going to need you to write me a full sentence" Felix slid a paper on the table and the younger one took it gladly, holding the pen in his hand.

He got to work without asking and smiled when he finished it. Felix took it and read it in his head, smiling at how cute he was.

"Minho has my heart like a bird has the sky..."

"Did I do mistake?"

"No it's...really good, you should get into poetry, seriously consider it..."

"Ok" he replied shortly, balancing his legs back and forth in his chair, a bit like a child would.

"Let's continue-" a sound caught their attention, it was the front door of the house opening. They ignored it and kept working, even though it bothered them, but they knew something was up when they heard chan and Minho arguing.

They stopped for good and headed out to see them, finding both in the living room.

"I should be the one to go, you know this. You've been there long enough." Chan said, but Minho took the paper from his hands again.

"Chan if you go you won't come back, it's not a joke or a debate on who is the bravest." Minho snapped back.

"What's happening...?" Felix asked, peeking from the corner with Jisung by his side.

"Their missing soldiers at the front line, they need one of us to go and I already made it clear that I'm going."

Jisung could sense something in Minho's voice, he knew it was fear just by the way he talked. Only he could see it, as well as the older one could hide it, Jisung just knew.

"No go..." he went to hug him and it was even harder for the older one to let go now.

"I have to...but I'll be back, it'll only be a few weeks"

"What if you don't?"

"I will." He then pulled Jisung into a kiss, the younger one going on his tiptoes to reach his height and wrapped his arms around his shoulders.

"Minho you don't have to do this..." chan spoke up again.

"Chan...Trust me. You don't want to go there. You don't belong there."

"Neither do you!" He raised his tone, realizing he snapped at him.

"Im sorry...it's just so..." he continued, trying to find the right words.

"It's a fucked up world and I'd rather be in the front lines for a year then make any of you see what it's like down there...so please stay here and protect Jisung for me."

"No..." Jisung held him closer.

"I promised to come back, don't worry"

"I come with you." Jisung proposed.

"You can't, you know so much, it's the only way you can help me" he kissed his forehead and started to pack his things, Jisung looking at him like he was trying to remember his face features, in case he could never see him again.

"Minho hyung..." he back hugged him, hiding his face in his back while Felix and chan looked at them sadly. They could tell how much he depended on him, needed each other actually.

"I'm going wether you want me to or not"

"I know...that is why I sad"

"You...make it so hard to leave." He sighed and stopped packing his things.

"One night...stay" Jisung begged him.

"I...okay, one night"

<3

The day passed by so fast, Jisung had stuck to Minho's side the whole time, like he usually would. He was either holding His hand or cuddling him and Minho didn't mind at all. In fact he initiated most of it because he knew that on the front line their would be no worth or comfort like jisung gave him. This sens of security and well being he had right now would never be found out there in the cold.

They went to bed quite early but jisung groaned when they weren't doing anything, he couldn't sleep knowing that he could be spending time with Minho. So the younger one got up and looked at the older one, trying his best to sleep.

"Want you..." he slid his hand up his shirt.

The least he could do was make him feel good before he left for a while.

Minho smiled and flipped them around, now being on top of him. He started to kiss his neck and make his whole body weak in only a few seconds.

"W-wait" he pushed Minho up slightly.

"What's wrong?"

"Want up" he moved from his place and laid Minho on his back, getting on his lap and grinding on it.

"You want to ride me baby?" Minho smiled widely when Jisung nodded shyly.

"Yes" he'd normally say no, control was what turned him on but he figured one time couldn't hurt, he would probably enjoy it anyway knowing that it was jisung.

"I'm all yours"

<3

Minho moved around the room, trying not to wake the sleeping boy on his bed. He looked so peaceful like this, a bit of drool falling down his chin and his face relaxed.

"I'll miss this..." he whispered, packing up his last things and closing up his bag. He then put the letter on his night stand and closed the door behind him, then heading out into this cold night. He went up to the stables they had and took a horse, patting its neck a few times before setting everything in place and getting on him.

He put a scarf over his face and hit the sides of the horse, making him start to galop away.

He rode out into the storm and took one last look at the house before heading north.

He could die, their was no certainty that he would make it out even if he was experienced. He could only hope to see jisung again, even if he wasn't religious, he prayed to see him one last time at least.

"I'll see you again Jisung, wether were dead or still alive..."