🕊in the woods🕊

They approached the camp, not one of them making a noise, watching every single step they would take and taking cover behind high trees.

Minho was first in line, the fastest and most concentrated of all. He was counting the amount of heads he'd have to shoot, looking into his sniper for a better idea of it.

But something had to go wrong, in fact, one of the boys that were with him, barely even 17 yet, stepped on a branch, making everything go silent for just a second.

Then it started, guns being fired and people around him being shot at like nothing more then an arcade game. He hid behind a tree and did his fair share, taking down so many at the same time, not once missing.

Soon enough, all of his team was whipped out and he was the only one standing, but he'd been in worst before, so this was easy.

He shot all of them clean off and stopped on his last target that was now on the ground sodding and cursing in a language he couldn't understand.

One last boy, one bullet, that was all it would take to have them all killed. He didn't pull the trigger just yet when he saw that this boy had no weapons on him, crying his eyes out over someone's body he had just shot. Minho walked to him and it seemed like the air had frozen around them, the snow now stuck in place. He made his way to him and pointed his gun at the younger looking one that was facing the ground.

He then looked up and their eyes met for the first time, they were both broken and yet so enraged at the same time.

This boy said something he didn't understand, probably in Korean, his voice trembling as big tears fell on his eyes.

The older's eyes then trailed down to the person he had shot in the heart, he looked about the same age as the young boy, he could only assume it was his brother or...someone important.

He shook those thoughts away, who was he to care for this person? This was the enemy , the ones who have no mercy and will do everything that can to take things away from him, they were monsters.

He held his gun firmly as it was aimed at his head, his hand starting to shake. The younger one then looked straight into his eyes.

"당신이 싫어요..." he spoke calmly, acting strong to hide the fact he was crumbling inside. He then ignored the fact he was held at gunpoint and leaned over the deceased boy on the floor, cupping his face and kissing his lips, crying even more.

Minho lowered his weapon, a tear running down his face as he swiped his thumb on it quickly, it was finally getting to him.

In this short moment, he didn't know what took over his body but he placed the gun back in its case and took the boy aggressively by the arm. He was much weaker then him, so he was being dragged along, screaming at Minho the whole time, trying to get free from his grasp, but it wasn't working.

The older one then turned around and knocked the boy out by hitting him across the face, taking his body in his arm and bringing it on his horse's back.

Minho sighed and got on it, riding away in the distance as a blood bath was left behind him.

He didn't know this. He couldn't possibly.

But this simple choice would changed his whole world.

For the better? For the worst?

He couldn't possibly know.

<3

He finally made it back, taking the slim boy over his shoulder and carrying him to their tranches. He got stares as he walked back inside alone and with this strange boy that clearly didn't belong with them. He went to his commander's room and closed the sheets that covered the entry, dropping the boy on the floor.