🕊new words🕊

"This is an apple" he handed it to Jisung, the young boy doing what he could to not take a huge bite of it.

"Apple"

"Good, next is this, hand" he showed his hand.

"Hand-"

He stopped talking when their general walked in with their commander, inspecting the boy slowly. He was tall and his metals on his jacket shined brightly.

"I though the purpose of this was to get information out of him, not teach him new ones..." the high man said, looking down at the commander.

"It'll take time, he won't give in so easily sir" Minho's commander tried to defend.

"Right...we'll have him sent to a torture room starting tomorrow, I'll get him out of your hands" the general was about to leave when Minho panicked.

"Actually, he won't say anything for now..." Minho admitted, making his commanding officer turn around slowly.

"What did you say boy...?"

"I said he won't tell us, he'd rather die then tell us anything, so I propose a different solution"

"And what might that be?"

"Give me time, and we'll win this war, I know he has the information we need. I'll make him trust me enough to tell me and report back to you" He said confidently.

"You've got a lot of nerves to talk back to me." He marched towards the two boys, looking between them.

"But fine. I'll give you time, I'll move you out of here as well, wouldn't want to risk loosing a valuable source of information, you'll departure to a warehouse west of here in a week...do not disappoint me."

"I won't." Both of them left and Jisung looked at Minho.

"Apple head man" jisung chuckled, pointing at the commander that just left.

This was the first time he heard him laugh, or smile in any way, but as soon as he saw Minhos face he stopped smiling and walked away, walking to the paper he had made to memorize new words. That smile did something to his heart that he wish he could ignore.

"Hand, Apple, yes, no, man, good, stop" he kept practicing his words, not because he wanted to tell the truth or communicate with Minho better, it was because it was better then standing around all day on that pole.

"Minho! Help us with the new food arrival, we could use some muscle!"

"I'm coming!" He replied, tying one of Jisung's hand to the pole again and leaving the other one so he could write.

"Behave." He left him there, not thinking about it more then that. He walked out and headed to the area where they stored the food and as they said, their was a ton of it, at least for another month. He took the boxes until they were all set and ready.

He was about to take another one when he heard yelling from far away, expecting another attack to come, but instead he could distinguish that it was coming from his tent.

"Jisung..." his breath hitched and he dropped everything he was carrying to run to him.

He arrived and the zipper had been blocked from the inside.

"Stop! S-stop!" The boy yelled and whined, but Minho couldn't budge the door opened, so he took his knife and cut the tissu opened, crawling inside of it and widening his eyes at the sight.

A man of his team was hovered over Jisung, pulling down the boy's pants and jerking himself off at the same time.

Jisung looked petrified, he could barely move as the man's hand went over his curves.

Minho was holding everything in him not to murder him right then and there. Jisung was his, he took care of him, he decided what happened to him...this was unacceptable.

"Get. Off. Of him." Minho said with the most evil tonality in his voice, eyes red of hatred.

The man panicked and put his pants back on, getting up from the boy. Jisung couldn't move, still attached to the pole by his hand.

Minho pushed the guy on the wall and beat him until he couldn't even scream. He had fallen down and the older one was kicking him everywhere, making Jisung widen his eyes even more.

"Stop! This is a misunderstanding, stop this"

"I didn't see you stop when he was asking" he gave him one last blow, probably breaking one of his ribs in the process. The man's body ached.

"He's our prisoner! We can do what ever we want with him, he's the enemy" he defending, crying in between his sentence.

"Wrong..." Minho bent down and lifted his chin with a knife, his eyes focused.

"He's my prisoner...and if you ever touch him again in any way, if you only even look at him, I'll make sure that your dick gets cut off and fed to the dogs in front of you..." he continued and the man screamed of pure fear, only making Minho smirk more.

"Never. Touch. Him. Again." He laughed as the man almost peed himself, leaving the tent and running off as far as he could.

He was going to run after him but then saw Jisung crying in the floor, pants almost lowered to his private area. He dropped the knife and when he approached him the boy panicked, going away from him. Minho slowly approached him and pulled his pants back up, undoing the knot on his hands to let him go.

"You're safe now, what happened?"

He didn't have a clue what he just asked, but he had to assume.

"Man no stop...t-touch" he sobbed his heart out, But his sentence only made him even more mad then he already was. Someone else had made him weak, someone else had touched him...making him boil with rage.

"It's okay...the man is gone now-" he couldn't finish before he felt two pairs of arms wrapping around his neck, Jisung now hiding his face in the crook of his neck, heavy tears falling down his face.

He had given in the temptation, he couldn't possibly be alone right now, he needed someone warm, even if this person was Minho. His captor, the one that took the love of his life away, it had to be him.

Minho couldn't even remember the last time he  was hugged by someone, so he hesitantly ran his hands on Jisung's back. It was so fragile and frail, he wanted to own it all, have all of that for him and him only.

A tear fell down his face as well, not even realizing what this simple hug was doing to him. He couldn't tell if he was even more broken or healing but it felt the same.

"Jisung...?" The boy couldn't move, if he did he would meet Minho's eyes and that would mean they would both know he fell for it. That he needed him.

Delicately, Minho bent down to his ear and pushed the hair behind it.

"You need me. Look how pathetic you are without me, how weak..." he brushed his hand in his hair, humming a random song he could remember from before the war.

"Feels good against my chest like this?" He was trying to hide how broken he was by sounding so arrogant and simply evil.

They both laid down on the bed and Minho pulled the cover over their bodies. Jisung was still hiding on his chest, heavily breathing, but he soon calmed down when Minho ran his fingers on his back.

He wanted to chain him so badly, to have control over him, but he figured one night couldn't hurt.

One night.

One exception.

One life spared...

That all it took to change his whole life around.