🕊built a castle🕊

Jisung was furious when Minho locked his door without even talking to him, so he decided to take things in his own hands.

The older one didn't care huh? He'd make him. He'd make him need him just as much as he needed Minho.

Jisung laid his back on the bed board and laid his head on it, sliding his hand in his pants. If Minho wouldn't make him feel good then he would do it himself, without the older one.

He turned on their way of communication and started to let his hand do the work, gradually getting harder.

<3

Minho didn't know what to do.

These sweet sounds were coming from his mouth and he couldn't do anything about it. He was fighting the urges he had to go and see him, reaching over for the device to turn it off but he couldn't possibly, not when it sounded so good.

He then looked down at his pants to see himself hard. He cursed at his own dick for betraying him, but it was begging to be touched. He resisted for a while, turned the other side in his bed to avoid it, yet it wouldn't work for long.

Jisung was making better and louder moans every single second and minho couldn't take it.

"Minho" he heard, making him lose his mind. Jisung was thinking of him while touching himself.

When he would regularly say his name, it would already be a turn on, but now that he was saying it like that it was another level.

His hand subconsciously slid down his pants, now feeling how painfully hard he was down there.

His hand went up and down now, he was trying to convince himself that this was alright, that he wasn't crazy for this.

He went a bit faster when Jisung's begs went quicker. He followed his rythme, making his mind spin on his own.

<3

Jisung wad imagening that it was Minhos hand, how good it'll be to have him wrapped around his dick like this.

He started this just to frustrate Minho but he was finding way too much pleasure in this. He went faster, moans he didn't even control escaping his mouth faster then he could hold.

"Hyung" he let out, knowing damn well he'd lose his shit if he heard that, and he did.

The younger one smirked at what he was doing to him, hoping he'd come through that door and take the matter into his own hands, literally.

<3

Minho was even closer to reaching his high, but he refrained himself from doing so, closing his eyes shut and his mouth half opened. He let out a moan himself, covering his mouth like if he didn't want to admit it was getting to him this much.

His hand went faster, making his eyes roll at the back of his head, breathing heavily. He could tell that Jisung was close as well by the way his breath was hitching and chocking on every sound he made.

So he kept going, holding in as many sounds as he could, just imagining Jisung in his bed, completely weak and exposed, touching himself. That was a beautiful image to him, he wish he could see it.

He lowered his hand on himself a few times before coming unexpectedly, a small gasp escaping his lips.

"Fuck" he let out finally.

<3

Jisung came not long after, his back arching up and a small smile curving on his lips. He let out one last prolonged moan before turning off the device and falling back on his bed.

He didn't come and see him like he expected but at least he knew for a fact he enjoyed his little show.

Jisung closed his eyes and breathed heavily.

"One day...I'll make you need me, so much that you won't be able to live without me..."

Little did he know, that this was already the case.

<3

Morning came along nicely, only for Jisung though.

They both woke up around the same time and Jisung had this smirk on his lips.

"Goodmorning" he said, to which Minho just groaned.

"Morning..." he responded and went to get some bread and some jam to go with it.

Jisung opted for bread sticks and a little dip he had, not once leaving Minho's eyes. He would dip them in and lick off what was falling from it, making sure to be really slow with it. Minho avoided his gaze but he couldn't lie that he kept glancing at him. He had some all over his lips and some dripping down his chin.

The older one got annoyed and left the table, heading back to the kitchen to get his mind right.

But it's then that Jisung also walked up the kitchen and tried to reach for the highest cabinet, where the cups were. When he rose his arm, his lower back was exposed, not to mention that he was wearing short shorts.

The worst part was when he jumped up a few times, right for Minho's view to take.

Minho walked behind, annoyed, and pressed his body against him, reaching with ease the cabinet and grabbing him a cup. He then handed it to him and distanced himself again.

For the short moment they were stuck together, jisung could feel how warm his body was. He wished it could be pressed against him all of the time.

"Jisung, we need to do your lecture" Felix interrupted his thoughts, so he walked towards the boy, making sure that Minho was looking directly at his ass before leaving for good.

They walked to his sort of classroom and began working, writting the alphabet down on paper and mostly learning how to talk verbally.

He couldnt get his mind off the older one. He didn't realize how much he had power over Minhos emotions, he could control them as much as he could breath. He couldn't even imagine how good it would feel to touch him more, but he wouldn't try and go too far.

"Jisung are you even listening to me?" Felix snapped his finger in his face and Jisung nodded, going back to actually listening.

"Y-yes"

They went for about one hour and then Felix could tell that Jisung had enough.

"Do you have any questions before we stop?" He spoke in Korean.

"Yes, how do you say the feeling you get in your heart?"

"A pulse?"

"No like when it beats fast around someone...when you smile more and feel every emotions ten times more, what is it in English?" Jisung asked full of hope and Felix smile widely, sighing.

"That's love..."

"Love?" Jisung smiled a bit, plunging him in his thoughts again.

"Why'd you ask?"

"Just wanted to know..."