🕊drunk dazed🕊

Minho and Jisung woke up with a huge headache, cuddled up in each other's arms.
The older one could see all the marks he left on the boy, how beautiful they looked.

"Mine." He smiled, pulling jisung on his chest.

"Head hurt" he rested it on the pillow and groaned loudly.

"That's what happens when you drink too much alcohol, now let's go grab something to eat. We might even go shopping later, their is a town nearby"

"I go where you go" jisung smiled and kissed Minhos lip.

<3

Chan woke up with a soar head, blinking a few times and sitting up. The sun hit his face as he groaned and looked around.

He then saw Felix laying next to him, his naked body covered with the thick covers that was on his lap. The older one then put two and two together and sighed when he realized what he did last night. He got up and got dressed quickly, trying to get out of the room before Felix got up, but he was too late.

"Where are you going?" Felix asked disappointed, turning around in bed.

"I was going to grab something to eat..."

"Why not stay in bed with me...?" The younger one asked with hopeful eyes, making chan sigh.

"Listen Felix..." he sat on the edge of the bed and thought about how to say things correctly.

"I had a lot of fun last night, but I've got a wife and kids to look after. I like woman and what happened yesterday was just a huh..."

"Mistake...?" You could almost hear Felix's heart shatter if you were close enough.

"What ever you want to call it. It's probably war  messing with my head...and I needed a stress relief"

"Are you saying you used the feelings I have for you to sleep with me...?" He furrowed his eye brows.

"Felix that's not what I meant"

"Well it sure as hell sounded like it." He got up and put some clothes on in a hurry, heading out of the door. Chan then took the pendant he had around his neck and opened it, a little picture of his children stuck on it.

"I like woman, I need to" he held it close to his heart.

<3

Felix walked in the living room and grabbed Jisung by the arm, sitting them both on the couch. Minho stood back and observed what was going on in front of his eyes, keeping a very close look on how they talked and moved.

They were speaking Korean and by the looks of it Felix was mad as hell, cursing and almost on the verge of tears. Jisung patted his back and looked up at Minho, their eyes sparkling like if they could read each other's minds.

Chan walked in as well, now the two on the couch looking at him with deadly eyes.

"What the hell did you do?" Minho chuckled, amused at how even Jisung was mad.

"It's nothing"

"Doesn't seem like nothing..." Minho whispered to himself as he took a bite from his bread.

"Do you ever shut up?" Chan said in quite an angry tone.

"Someone's defensive, what'd you do to him? Did you hurt Felix?"

"Shut it."

"Oh so I'm right, did you...? Oh Chan...did you fuck him last night?"

"Minho Im warning you."