🕊cut off🕊

They hadn't spoken since the last incident, the house being quieter then ever. Felix and Jisung had been practicing English, the younger one doing very well. He did enjoy learning a new language, plus, he wanted to impress Minho, then maybe he'd get a reward. He still wasn't sure how to feel, he did still hate him, but that part was shoved aside.

Minho was about to cook for all of them, grabbing the only knife in the whole house and typing in the code to access it. He took it and started to cut up some vegetables, whistling a few songs.

He then saw jisung walk in the kitchen, smiling widely because he looked terrified of him. Jisung walked to get a glass of water and was about to leave when Minho called him over.

"Birdie~ come help me" the younger one hesitantly turned around and walked to him.

Minho pulled him close to his body and went in his back, handing him the knife in front of what he had been cutting before.

"Go ahead" he put his hands on his small waist, wanting nothing more then to crush it...but the other part of him wanted to kiss it gently.

The only way he could show affection was by hurting him, this way, he could convince himself he hasn't fallen for the enemy, the one thing he's supposed to kill.

Jisung started to cut the vegetables, but his hot breath lingering on his neck made his legs weak and his neck sensitive. Minho then pressed his whole body against his, groaning quietly.

"Hyung?"

"Yes?"

"Why....hurt me?" He questioned, still doing his job.

"What do you mean?"

Jisung was trying so hard to get the right words but he didn't know much, so he simply took a piece of paper out, wrote on it and gave it to Minho.

"Am I supposed to translate it?"

Jisung nodded eagerly, putting the note to his chest.

"Alright then I'll go and see Felix-"

"No!"

"Why? Am I really supposed to do all of this by myself?"

"Yes." He was about to decline but his eyes just looked so fired up, so full of life. He took it and stored it in his pocket.

"Alright then..."

They continued to make the soup together, staying relatively quiet, the only noise being the knife hitting the board under it.

<3

Minho was at his desk with more then five translation books around him, biting down on his pen. He had only gotten about half the words, but he was devoted to getting them right. It was now night time, he should have gone to lock Jisung's door but he was too focused on finishing it.

Only he did the last word he took the paper and read it.

"Make up your mind. Are you going to keep hitting me? Or show me affection? Chose one because it's messing with me. You know what we both want" It said, you could hear Jisung's anger through this, he was confused and needed an answer, he wanted more.

Minho put the paper down and walked to Jisung's room, entering it quickly and closing the door behind him. He leaned his head on the door and finally turned around to see jisung with only his pants on, looking up at him with hope on his eyes.

"I understand that you want to talk...?"

"Yes"

Minho walked to his bed and sat down on it, his eyes trailing down the boy's body. His waist was exposed, his slim arms and neck...how markable it looked.

"I'm going to be honest with you, I hate you, I've been wanting to get rid of you for so long now but I can't...you pain me and make me so mad for no reason...yet" he paused for a second.

"I've never wanted to hold someone so close to me...hugging you felt so...good and I can't accept that, I cannot tolerate that I'm getting so wrapped up in what is supposed to be someone I hate..." jisung frowned, his breath getting heavier and heavier as the words got harsher.

"We will never happen. You are my prisoner, that's the only thing I can call you..."

Jisung was completely heart broken and he watched as Minho got his cold eyes back on, staring at him.

"You kill my love...you take me away...You hurt my heart...why?" Jisung let a tear fall down, his emotions all over the place.

"Because this can't happen...jisung we were never meant to meet...to care...or to love"

"Why?"

"Because." Minho spat out.

"But why?!"

"I said because!!" He snapped and got up quickly, Jisung backing up on his bed, tearing up.

Minho then walked to the door, he couldn't be near him right now, he didn't know the things he'd do if Jisung continued.

"Minho stay...please" jisung cried out in the dark room he was in.

"Don't you understand...? I can't..." he closed the door behind him and locked it, going to his own room and slamming the door closed. He fell to the ground and started to sob, hyperventilating.

His heart hurt, he wanted this just as badly as jisung did, but he resist and he didn't know if he was brave or weak for doing that.

He was now crying his heart out, cursing himself out.

Jisung wasn't going much better, sobbing and whispering little begs, for him to come back in his arms. He then grabbed the walkie-talkie and pressed the top button.

"Hyung...please"

Minho heard it loud and clear, yet he felt like he was dreaming. This sweet voice he already missed, he had fallen deeper then he though.

"I need you..."

This was breaking his heart, all he wanted to do was run to his room and shower him with affection and praise, but he fucking couldn't, he didn't want to fall down that path.

He grabbed the little machine that could make them communicate and he put it to his chest, listening to his small cries of pain, feeling less alone that way.

It's been a while since he cried this much.

Ever since he had lost his loved one, he had shut everything out but now jisung was making him feels things again.

The noise went quiet for a second before continuing. Minho pressed on the button and started humming some songs he knew, closing his eyes shut.

Jisung heard them loud and clear, so he grabbed it and put it to his chest, rolling the blanket around himself.

This was a sign, Minho was telling him that he cared, in his own sort of way.

He heard the small humming, songs he would heal his little heart with. He felt waves of sounds flowing in him and he fell asleep, Minho doing the same not long after.

And their they were, a wall of bricks between them in every way imaginable, both wanting the same thing, yet only one of them admitting it.

Would Minho finally crack and give in?

Or would Jisung give up?

Nobody could of predicted what came for them...and no one could prevent it.