Santo and Rory Bonus

Start from the beginning

"Aurora for the past 4 years you've stood by my side even at times when you shouldn't have. I thought I would have scared you off with all the trauma I've been through but you still stood by my side showing me nothing but love. I didn't think I'd ever make it to this point in my life but you took each step with me never letting go of my hand. You taught me what it was truly like to be loved by someone other than family. Nothing feels the same without. I want you to be the person I wake up next to, the person I come home to everynight, I want you to be the mother of my kids. I've loved you since I was 16 and I'll keep loving you even after I die. I ask this with every once of love I have for you. Aurora, will you marry me?"

Tears stream down her face she nods her head yes many times "Yes Santo i'll marry you" A smile comes to my face I slide the diamond on her finger standing up I make her lips meet mine she wraps her arms around my neck holding me closer. My hands go around her waist holding her tightly, never wanting this moment to end. Finally I get to spend the rest of my life with someone who makes me a better person. "I love you Santo," she whispers in my ear. "I love you so much more Aurora" we go back to the house we rented.

"I want to marry you as soon as possible" I tell her, holding her close to me. "How soon is soon my love? Trust me I've helped plan people's weddings in a month" She laughs and I raise my eyebrow hoping she agrees. "You think we could have this done in a month?" Her jaw drops but then she quickly nods.

"We better start planning now then" I watch her happily jump off the bed running grabbing her small notebook. She really did have all of this planned out.

*A month later *

"Mom i'm getting married not dying please stop crying" I tell her giving her another tissue. "Santo you said it yourself you're getting married. I'm not sad, I'm happy, I'm so proud of you" She smiles at me wiping her face. Giovanni rests on his head on her shoulder falling asleep. "Thank you ma I wouldn't be here without you, like I said many times you were the angel I needed. The day you took me in was the first time I had gotten a genuine hug. Don't worry, I'll always need you and always go to you." She hugs me and I hug her back.

She's one of the most important people in my life. Without her I wouldn't have even seen new years but because of her I got to see so much more. "Alright I'm going to go check on Rory now" She smiles, taking Giovanni with her. Taking a deep breath I look in the mirror putting my suit jacket on Adriano hands me a glass full of vodka. "You ready?" He asks me to shake my head no.

"More than anything I want to marry her right now but I feel like I'm going to shit my pants right now. What if she says no and leaves me on the altar?" I down the drink quickly Adriano poured me another one. "One thing I can tell you is she won't leave you at the altar. It's normal to feel nervous your fucking getting married." Dad says fixing Luciano's tie.

I take a deep breath downing another drink. Maybe I'll stop now so I can focus when she comes in. "Alright bitches it's time" Mia comes in holding Rico. Yeah I think a quick shot won't hurt. That's what I needed. Luciano and Gabriele are the ring bears Damiano we tried to get him to do it he said no. I don't blame him, I like to sit too.

Going downstairs the music starts to play and everyone walks down. I take my place at the altar. Rory my love, don't leave me here please. I'll buy you those shoes you showed me a few days ago. I see her father I feel my hands start to sweat.

This is it im getting married

My heart starts to race seeing Rory walk in on her fathers arm. The white dress she wears hugs her body, perfect blonde hair pinned back in a bun. Tears spring in her eyes mine as well. She looks beautiful. I can't believe she said yes in the first place. I step down receiving my bride "Take care of her for me" Her father tells me I nod "Always' ' We stand facing each other while the officiant starts to say whatever he says.