Chapter 63: 3 Years and Counting

Lucky's pov

3 years ago I asked Athena to be my girlfriend

2 years ago I asked the love of my life to marry me

1 year ago I got married to my soulmate

Today we celebrated our anniversary with our two kids and family who supported us on the way.

"Whatever you're thinking of he didn't like" Athena groans feeling pain in her stomach due to the baby kicking. Sorry bud you're our kid too and get to celebrate. I place a kiss on her stomach, rubbing it.

"Don't worry baby next year you'll be able to celebrate it with us" I whisper to her stomach making her smile. "I think he's a bit jealous that he's not here yet" I laugh kissing her forehead

"He's a bit jealous that you have my attention and not him" she snorts, wrapping herself back in the comforter ready to sleep. "What time is it?" She asks, trying to keep her eyes open "Baby it's only 7:30 sleep I'll wake you up in a few" She mumbles something inaudible cuddling under my arm.

I hold her close to me scrolling through random shit on my phone. Sometimes I'll see things and wonder how bored people can actually be. Turning on the TV I make Sure the volume is low, blocking Athena's eyes from any light that she could see from the screen.

Criminal Minds plays. I sit there watching them go through the different cases. It's not a bad show at all but kind of hypocritical of me to watch it. Oh well TV isn't reality, my life is reality. Maybe a bit more scary for reality to see but i've been around it my whole life you just get used to it after a while. I watched it for a few more hours seeing it's already 11:30.

Santo took Lucinao with him to Rory's house yesterday and said the two wouldn't be back till tomorrow. "Bambina it's 11:30 time to get up" I rub her back and she still sleeps burying her head deeper in my arm. "I'll go make breakfast downstairs. Do you want me to bring it up here?" She opens her beautiful eyes looking up at me.

"Only for today" I kiss her forehead before going downstairs to start making her breakfast. Trigger runs around the island chasing Blue. Grey stays sleeping in his bed not having a car in the world. I finish cooking, plating it for Athena and washing the dishes while I'm at it. I don't want her to worry about anything. I go upstairs brining it up to her seeing she's not even in the bed.

"Wait im here im here" She waddles out of the bathroom coming to me. "Good morning Bambina" She looks up at me smiling. "Good Morning Amore" I bend down placing a kiss on her soft lips she returns it making me jump for joy. On the inside of course. Helping her lay back on the bed I put the tray on her, raising it so it's better for her to eat.

"Thank you Amore" I'd do it everyday if she asked me to. I'd do anything and everything for her. We both watch TV in a comfortable silence eating. "Last time I was pregnant for our anniversary I didn't find out till the 23rd. Right now I look like 5 whales" She puts her plate on the small desk to her side of the bed. I put mine on the side "Bambina you look beautiful pregnant, You don't look like 5 whales you look like a mother a month away from giving birth to her child." I pull her closer to my side holding my arms around her.

Athena cuddles into my side resting her head on my chest. I rub her back letting us lay peacefully. Forever and always I'll thank Leo for making me go to my club that night. I also have to give it to Mia and Enzo. They forced my love to go out and that's when I knew she was going to be the person I married.

Athena's pov

The rest of the day me and Lucky spent at home with the comfort of each other. He even cooked me dinner. Now we sit on the beach looking at the stars. The same beach that everything started and will continue in. I don't plan to live without Lucky anytime soon. Lucky is my forever and always the person that I am meant to be with. "I think our parents are the 4 big stars right there" He snaps me out of my thoughts pointing to the ones that shine the brightest. "And that one in the middle is our baby with them. The 5 of them watching over us" I rest my head on his shoulder smiling looking up at them.

We found out a few months after we lost the baby that it was a boy. Both of us were more than upset but thankfully we didn't argue as badly as when we first found out we lost our baby. Luciano became our rainbow baby who we are so happy to have. "Yeah I think they're watching over us trying to put us in the right way. Do you think that they are proud of us?" I look up at him he nods a yes

"There more than proud of us, so many people would have folded and broken off right there Athena we've been together for three years. We're married with two wonderful boys and one on the way." He kisses my temples brushing my hair out of my face. "I'm glad I married you, I knew I made the right choice"

"I'm so happy I married you too, without you I wasn't living. You make me want to be a better person" My heart flutters at his words. "You remember that night?"

"Oh god I was so nervous"

Flashback

"Come with me to the ball" Lucky spits out leaving me shocked. "You still owe me a date. I paid 5 million for it. Torricelli wasn't easy to beat" He reminds me, putting his head on my shoulder.

"Ugh I have no choice anyways" I playfully pushed him, earning a smile from him. "But don't just go as my date for the night go as my date for every stupid ball" I look at him with shock. "Is Lucky Morelli asking me to be his girlfriend?" I question him as my stomach rumbles with butterflies and blood rushes to my face.

"Are you accepting?" he counters, making me roll my eyes. He couldn't be a normal person and say yes. I close the gap between us making sure his lips are attached to mine as he tries to take control of it but I deny it. I run my hand through his platinum blonde hair that is now growing out tugging at it ever so lightly.

"Did that answer your question?" I pull aways from him catching my breath watching him smile with a simple yes.

We stayed at the beach for about an hour more before he decided to take me home to get proper rest. "Dream of me bambina" He gives me a quick peck before I respond with "Always" leaving his smile from ear to ear.

Flashback over

"The only difference is now we don't go to stupid balls togther as dating we go as a married couple with lovely children" I kiss his cheek looking into my favorite pair of eyes. They light up, turning the ice glistening full of nothing but happiness. "I wouldn't want it any other way"

"My whole life I went around thinking soulmates were fake that it was all a myth until I met your eyes" He caresses the side of my face putting them closer together. "A home to most is four walls but my home is a certain brunette with grey eyes. I love you Athena" He continued bringing tears to my eyes

Stupid fucking hormones

"It will always be you before me in this life and the next. I love you Lucky"

——————
Hey guys!

Thank you so much for 123k <3

Q/A- do you play sports?

1357 words

2/22/2022 something special coming

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram <3

Athenaxmorelli

Santomorelli_

Luckymorelli

Until next time

-Yaniris0919 <3