Chapter 43: I Wanna Marry You

Athena's POV

This is It in just a few hours I'll officially be a married woman. "Athena he's crying again" Mia hands me Luciano as I rock him.

"He's hungry, can you pass me the bag?" I point to the black baby bag across the room ready to make his bottle.

He's only six months old but growing bigger and bigger day by day. I feed him a bottle as the hairstylist finishes my hair. "All done, you look beautiful" She tells me and I thank her.

The ceremony starts at 3 and it's already 1:30 there's literally no time for anything. "Ma give me him, I'll take him to the ceremony with me. I'm already done and Dad wants to see his kid" Santo takes my baby from my arms.

"Be careful I'm serious" I threaten him. Not when it comes to my kids, never will I ever let anything happen to them. I don't care if Santo isn't my blood, he's mine. "With my life I'll protect him" he walks out with a baby bag in one arm and Luciano in the other.

The nerves hit me as Mia does a light makeup look. Nothing too heavy because I'll cry anyway in her words. I always loved the thought of getting married and having kids never did I know it was ever going to happen.

Nothing was easy to get here but it was worth it in the end. I'm finally happy, finally free. "Come on Athena time for your dress" Mia unzips the protector where my dress.

It's now or never

Lucky's POV

"Soon mommy will have my last name, not just you and your brother." I play with Luciano to calm my nerves. The day has finally come where Athena can officially be my wife. The day that I've been waiting for since I first laid eyes on her. "The cars out, let's go" Sandro says as we all make our way outside to the drivers.

Luciano sleeps in my arms as we drive to where the ceremony is taking place. It doesn't feel real. What if she doesn't show up or leaves me waiting at the altar? No she wouldn't do that to me. "You look like you're going to shit your pants" Leo laughs at me and I roll my eyes.

Cause you are not in my position shit head. "Leave him alone he's nervous" Adriano smacks the back of Leo's head causing him to groan.

Luciano moves in my arms and I shoot them a death glare. Don't fuck with my kid you'll regret it. It's a nice sunny day perfect for our ceremony. It's the same place I told her I asked her to be my girlfriend, that I loved her, where she told me she was pregnant and where I asked her to marry me.

Our beach

It felt right to have it there. It holds a special place in our lives and I couldn't think of another place to have it. The reception is at one of my hotels. It's a big enough space plus I own it already. Looking at the set up it's just how it was drawn out. It better fucking be or else someone was going to have to explain. "It looks amazing oh my god" Adriano yells to no one in particular.

"Bitch ass wedding coordinator said to go to the altar the girls will be here in 20 minutes" Enzo rolls his eyes as the coordinator. Poor her she looks scared just talking to us. "I got him now go marry mom '' Santo takes Luciano from me walking over to the end of the altar.

It's showtime.

Athena's POV

"What if he changes his mind? What if he finds me too bitchy he's going to say "Never mind I don't want to marry you" I pace back and forth as Sandro just stares at me. "You'd really think I'd be standing here right now if he was going to do that. You both are clueless for your own good" he laughs at me.

Not the time to laugh. "Look at me. The way you both look at each other is a special kind of love that you don't just find. I knew from the minute you saw him the first time he came over for dinner. The way you just stared at each other spoke for itself. That's why I got so overprotective because right in that second I knew you weren't that little girl who came to who's big brother. Now look at you, you have a kid and about to get married for heaven's sake. You're going to be fine, mom and dad are proud of you" He tells me, pulling me into a hug.