FEB-17 FAMILY

-A/N: finally we get our fav station back on today, and especially our wives even though I think we will get some crumbs. Thank you for supporting my work and being patient with the fucked up updating schedule in the last couple of prompts. I want to thank whoever got the idea of this winter cheers thing, developing the prompt and adding comfort scenes were a comfort for me to write and an escape from the stress of life and uni and everything. Thank you again for the support, I hope you enjoyed them. Hopefully more to come in the future. : )

p.s: I was super indecisive on if I wanted the baby to be a girl or a boy, and what their name would be. So just fill in the details you like.

-These happen at different points in time-

Carina was visiting the station today, due to her crazy pregnancy hormones she was feeling like she was losing her mind sitting in the apartment all alone.

Ever since she took some leave from work because she is so close to the end of her pregnancy, she tried to busy herself with cleaning the apartment and organizing stuff around, but when she felt like there is nothing left to do she headed to the station.

Maya and Carina were sitting in the beanery discussing baby names while they snack on some ice cream they found in the freezer because it was what the Italian was currently craving.

"I want them to have an androgynous name" mumbled Carina as she filled her spoon with another scoop of ice cream.

The wives decided not to know about the gender of the baby, no one knew about the gender. Except Jo because she was Carina's OB. They wanted it to be a surprise when the baby finally comes. They each had their bets on what gender the baby would be but they weren't super serious about it. Little did they know the baby is coming sooner than they expected.

"Charlie?" suggested Maya.

"Nah"

"Taylor?"

"Nop"

"Uhhh I don't know, Umm Jamie?" suggested the lieutenant as she stood up to put her bowl in the sink and wash it off.

"Bambina" said Carina warily as her brown eyes slightly widen feeling liquid rush between her thighs.

She couldn't look down to see if it was blood or if her water broke because of her bump.

Maya oblivious to what is happening is deep in thought about some unisex names that would sound good.

The brunette slowly touches the liquid that has stained her pants and looking at it slowly hoping it is not blood. She doesn't think she can go through another miscarriage, especially now that she is very late into the pregnancy.

Sighing in relief when she saw clear liquid coating the tip of her fingers, a small smile gracing her lips.

The baby is coming.

"What do you think about Alex?" suggested Maya again as she now turned and looked at her wife.

Now noticing the grin on her wife's face she is suddenly interested in why Carina was smiling wide, not that she minded.

She slightly titled her head in question, the silent communication between the wives and how they could understand each other from their actions.

"The baby is coming" she whispered still in awe as she put her hand on her bump.

"WHAT?" yelled Maya, her blue eyes now bulging out of their sockets as she ran towards her wife.

"Are you okay? Are you in any pain? What can I do?" fired Maya with questions, both of her palms on Carina's bump.