JAN-20 WORKPLACE VISIT

-A/N: so this chapter is split in two parts, totally unrelated, one at Maya's workplace, and one at Carina's. There is literally no plot, just cute scenes I have in my mind. Hope you enjoy!

Maya's workplace

"Sono annoiato!!!" (I'm bored!!!) huffed Carina as she spun around the desk chair in the reception area as Maya was on desk duty.

This has been the first day off Carina had in what felt like forever, to their luck (not) their shifts were clashing and haven't had proper quality time together, and the brunette could not bring herself to spend her day off away from her wife so she decided she would spend the day at the station, she felt like she was at her second home.

"Well that's desk duty for ya babe" replied the blonde lieutenant as she was organizing some files on the desk being the neat freak she is.

Today she was assigned to desk duty as a punishment because she arrived late, her wife refusing to wake up early to accompany Maya to her shift but finally got persuaded by promises of sexy activities after shift.

"Maybeee we can have our own fun for a little bit" said Carina seductively in a low voice grabbing Maya by hooking her index finder into her belt loop before tugging her towards her when the blonde was passing by.

Wiggling her eyebrows suggestively.

"Not at work baby" giggled the blonde before leaning down before pressing a kiss on her wife's lips.

"Is this really what you do all day?" asked the brunette stretching her long legs as she kept spinning in circles.

"Usually no. but because I arrived late and they were already on a call, I ended up in reception." Replied Maya before stopping her wife's spinning chair and lending her hand out.

"Come on" said the blonde flailing her hand around hinting for her wife to take it.

"Cosa?"(What?) asked the brunette confused before she took her wife's hand and followed her to the equipment room.

"Shouldn't you stay at the desk?" asked Carina not wanting her wife to get into trouble.

"Nah, we just have to keep an ear out if someone entered the station or if the phone rings" replied the lieutenant, "Meanwhile we are going to finish some chores!" ended Maya as she led Carina to the hose room.

"No, YOU are going to do chores while I sit here in the corner and admire my wife's muscles and hot body as she stacks the hoses" replied Carina smugly before making her way towards the stool in the corner plopping down on it, crossing her legs.

Maya smirked and kept looking at her wife side eyeing her playfully as she squatted, grabbed the hose, stood up and made a show swinging her hips while she made her way towards the rack before plopping the hose in its place.

"That's mean, you know how I feel about your ass in these trousers" said the brunette as she bit down on her lip trying to control herself before slowly making her way behind the blonde pressing her font onto her back while stretching her arms leaning onto the shelf, trapping her wife.

"I'm going to go to the beanery to start on lunch before I lose control" whispered Carina sexily into Maya's ear, smirking when she felt Maya shiver.

Leaving a quick kiss onto the blonde's cheek, the brunette turned around and slowly walked out of the room ascending the stairs so she can start making her signature lasagna.

***

"I smell Carina's lasagna. IS YOUR WIFE HERE?" asked Travis the second he entered the reception area from the barn, the team just got back from a call that took unnecessarily too long.