JAN-13 ROAD TRIP

-A/N: Super fluff chapter imo

This chapter is not like a road trip actual road trip kind of thing, there is a mention of it but its not written in detail or focusing about it, I already wrote a couple of chapters focusing on a road trip in my other fic so I didn't feel like writing another one again. BTW sorry if there are some spelling/grammar mistakes or things that are not clear, English is not my first language and I was writing this chapter during my psychology lecture lol

enjoy :) 

*****

The newlywed wives decided to have a mini road trip getaway and a mini honeymoon all in one once COVID restrictions eased up.

They visited most of the places they planned for in their itinerary, collecting souvenirs from everywhere.

Until a bump in the road makes them stop.

"ARGHH!!!" grunted Maya in frustration as she slapped the steering wheel angrily.

"Stupid piece of shit" she muttered out while standing up before making her way outside.

As she sat on the steps head in her hands disappointedly, she felt slender arms around her shoulders and long legs wrapping around her.

The blonde felt a tender and soft kiss where her neck meets her shoulder.

"Its okay amore" mumbled Carina, also a bit bummed out but she didn't want Maya to work herself up.

Maya took a deep breath and let out a sigh that calmed down her nerves a little bit.

"No it isn't, it should be perfect, this was the only chance of having a mini honeymoon getaway that we couldn't have after our wedding, and with our jobs it is very rare to get some proper time alone" she huffed frustratingly.

"I don't care if it is perfect or not bambina, however we spend our mini getaway together I will be so happy as long as I am with you" replied the brunette while squeezing Maya more into her arms and continuing pressing soft loving kisses on her neck.

"How about we let the RV cool off so we can see if we can fix it, in the meantime we can have a relaxing walk along the beach?" suggested Carina slowly caressing Maya's strong arms.

The blonde nodded silently before standing up and following the brunette inside to change into their flipflops.

They locked up the RV and made their way to the beach.

They were walking in comfortable silence along the shore barefoot feeling the warm sand go through their toes, hand in hand swinging them in the air.

When Maya had some fresh air, and the smell of the salty sea she let out a content sigh which was a sign that she has calmed down completely and nothing is bothering her at the moment.

The couple sat on a smoothed-out rock facing the sea, the sun glaring down at them, and the soft breeze going through their hair cooling them down.

They both noticed the contrast between how pale Maya's thigh, with a red tint because she got sunburnt, and Carina's thigh that was perfectly tan as they sat next to each other thighs pressed to each other getting a soft giggle out of them.

They would've gone for a dip together but unfortunately to their luck their periods synced up which also put a bump in their mini road trip and frustrated both women.

"I wanna say something" whispered Maya softly while looking down at their intertwined hands as she played with Carina's rings that she wore on her fingers.