Chapter Thirty-Six: Kiss

With everyone out of the shower, the group found themselves in the living room once more. As they waited for dinner to finish, they played a few games, talked about miscellaneous topics, and even discussed how school was going to be after Minju left. Eventually Inzaghi grabbed the attention of the students, guiding them to the dining room where a massive feast had been laid out.

With a huge smile on Y/n's face, the boy turned to Inzaghi, "You guys can go eat in the servant's dining room. We will be good for now."

"Are you sure, Mr. Kim?"

"Of course. You guys deserve it after everything you do for us."

Inzaghi bowed, "Thank you, Mr. Kim."

"Eung."

Wooyeon turned to Y/n, "Servant's dining room? You guys have a separate place for them?"

"It's a bigger room on the other side of the house meant for the servants whenever they eat dinner. Since we have a lot more servants than actual residents of this house, we gave them one of the biggest rooms on the first floor to eat so they could have space."

"That's nice of you."

"That aside, let's eat!"

The group cheered, sitting in their own spots as they feasted on the food before them.

"Ya! Wooyeon ah! You're eating like a pig!!" Jimin scolded.

"Shut up!" Wooyeon retorted, "This shit's good- You are too!!"

"At least I'm clean with it!"

The group laughed as the two gluttons went back and forth. In the midst of the argument before him, Y/n turned to the star of the party next to him.

"Hey Min."

"Hm?"

"Are you having fun?"

Minju nodded, "I am."

"That's good to hear."

Minju smiled before going back to her food. On the other end of the table, Chaeyoung ate calmly. Something Y/n couldn't process as she had placed herself in the middle of the two raging gluttons. Nonetheless, she seemed rather unimpeded, so he let her be.

After dinner, the six students gathered in Y/n's room as they felt they were able to stay upstairs without disturbing Y/n's parents.

"What are the rooming arrangements going to be?" Wooyeon asked as she plopped on Y/n's bed.

"We have enough rooms for everyone to get their own."

Minju nodded in agreement, "We can choose our rooms whenever. I have the one next to Chaewon's though."

"Well, that settles it then. Just grab whichever room you want when you go to sleep. Easy as that."

Jimin nodded, "Alright."

As Y/n sat on his bed, the boy sighed, "So what now?"

"Truth or dare?" Chaeyoung suggested.

"I'm down for that," Minju replied.

Y/n looked at Jimin who pursed his lips, "That's dangerous."

"What do you mean?" Wooyeon asked.

"You know exactly what I mean. Six high schoolers playing truth or dare after sundown. Something's going to happen."

Chaeyoung smacked Jimin's arm, "Get your mind out of the gutter."

"Who said it had to be sexual?"

Y/n waved his hand in a dismissive fashion, "Let's just set up a few rules then."